Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Easy ... we lost Jordan Drew ... we should have enough cash to sign Inglis and Folau under the cap now ... we just have to hire the Roosters accountant as well. :takdir:

And Hodges. Don't forget Hodges! He may have only been on $350k, but had he been on the open market he was probably worth $600k - $800k and then when you factor in the salary cap increases it means we should have at least one million dollars worth of cap space to sign anyone we want. Or any three we want.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
It's gotta be Inglis, Braith Anasta's Greek cousin said so.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Inglis would be awesome..

1. Inglis
2. Kahu
3. Boyd
4. Copley
5. Anderson
6. Milford
7. Hunt

Plz Wayne

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Haha, don't even joke about that shit @GCBRONCO!

I never want to the see the little ranga in a Broncos jersey again.

anigif_enhanced-17577-1430791742-25.gif

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Unrelated apparently they are doing a two movie remake.

broncoboy

broncoboy

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2015
dylan walker, chris mqueen to broncos

with south sydney making room for SAM Burgess and having to let Dylan walker and chris mqueen go what would use think about picking up one or both of them

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Re: dylan walker, chris mqueen to broncos

Is this a rumour ,or a thought bubble?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Re: dylan walker, chris mqueen to broncos

Looks like just a thought bubble.

I wouldn't say know to walker if he were cheap and could sort his shit out.

A big **** No to McQueen. No fucking way

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
I don't want either of them, or Inglis for that matter. But especially McQueen is one to avoid, the dropkick was dumb enough to get his Souths player number tattooed on his neck. I don't want anyone like that within cooee of the Broncos, stupidity like that is infectious.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I don't want either of them, or Inglis for that matter. But especially McQueen is one to avoid, the dropkick was dumb enough to get his Souths player number tattooed on his neck. I don't want anyone like that within cooee of the Broncos, stupidity like that is infectious.

You mean like Hodges getting a big Roosters premiership tat on his arm?

Not that i have any interest in McQueen, however it has nothing to do with a tat.... It is all about us having far better option on our roster

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
You mean like Hodges getting a big Roosters premiership tat on his arm?

Not that i have any interest in McQueen, however it has nothing to do with a tat.... It is all about us having far better option on our roster

Not really, comparing Hodgo's premiership tattoo on his arm to McQueen's stupid fucking number tattooed on his stupid fucking neck. One is a marker of a significant achievement, the other is a branding demonstrating a lifelong commitment to Souths. Hodges is my favourite player ever, but if he'd been dumb enough to have his Roosters player number tattooed on his forehead then I wouldn't have wanted him here either.

In any case, just about every club will have a bunch of reserve graders who are far better than McQueen. I was merely making the additional point that he also has a fucking ugly tattoo on his neck pledging his undying love for Souths.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Not really, comparing Hodgo's premiership tattoo on his arm to McQueen's stupid fucking number tattooed on his stupid fucking neck. One is a marker of a significant achievement, the other is a branding demonstrating a lifelong commitment to Souths. Hodges is my favourite player ever, but if he'd been dumb enough to have his Roosters player number tattooed on his forehead then I wouldn't have wanted him here either.

In any case, just about every club will have a bunch of reserve graders who are far better than McQueen. I was merely making the additional point that he also has a fucking ugly tattoo on his neck pledging his undying love for Souths.

I'm going to meet half way here. A neck tattoo is a neck tattoo regardless of whatever "everyone has their own journey" rationale is thrown behind it. But there is a similar ownership/affiliation for someone to have a tattoo of a team name on their arm. You could argue that McQueen simply making the NRL team was worthy of permanent recognition for him, why is that any different to someone who's pinnacle is a premiership?

But yeah, neck tattoo.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Staff change; Adam Paulo from being Corvo's assistant to Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.