Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Moylan like Lockyer? What does Moylan do in the 79th minute to win games for his team? Where is Moylan when there's a loose ball? Where is his kicking game? What does he do when players rush him on the last tackle? These comparisons are bull****. The only thing similar is their position and build.

You really haven't seen much of Moylan have you. I'd suggest getting back in your box is in order.

You really haven't seen much of Moylan have you. I'd suggest getting back in your box is in order.

I have seen plenty of him. Obviously you haven't seen much of Lockyer.

How is Moylan like Lockyer? What does Moylan do in the 79th minute to win games for his team? Where is Moylan when there's a loose ball? Where is his kicking game? What does he do when players rush him on the last tackle? These comparisons are bullshit. The only thing similar is their position and build.

He is the most similar to Lockyer. There are still a lot of differences though. Everyone else has even less similarities though.

Some rumors around Luke Bateman will be signing with us as he's home sick. He debuted for the Raiders last night. Qld under 20 captain.

I'm pretty sure he just re-signed with them until 2016.

Some rumors around Luke Bateman will be signing with us as he's home sick. He debuted for the Raiders last night. Qld under 20 captain.

Any source? Or just a whisper in the breeze

On the Facebook broncos page. Someone's pasting links.

Make it happen! :o_o:

I don't know how lol. . It's in Facebook. Brisbane broncos group.

Rumour from Dobbo on NRL 360, Daniel Vidot to the Tians, and Joe O also being circled by the titans. Also supposedly Corey Parker is on a contract where he has an option for 2016 but after not receiving the captaincy may look elsewhere. Probly all bs.

Haha I actually laughed when Dobbo's fat head came on my TV, he has no inside information whatsoever.

Jesus, Titans will have a roster of 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Hammerman47
  • Justwin
  • eggstar10
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bronx48
  • Pablo
  • bb_gun
  • broncoscope
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • Muros
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoshsie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • azza.79
  • Broncosgirl
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.