Idris
Anthony
palmer United

Thesexall have words starting with vowels. Haha

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I must confess to being in the 'i'd rather not sign Inglis' crowd, we need an impact forward more than an aging back.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Lets also remember that Inglis didn't join us previously because henjak was a jerk and a hack of a coach.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Lets also remember that Inglis didn't join us previously because henjak was a jerk and a hack of a coach.

Yeah but he still lied about it and fucked us around meaning there wasn't any time to sign someone else . Now our premiership window is opening he can **** off , I don't want him being a part of our success .

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Doesn't take much effort or respectable conduct to inform said club of your intentions prior to said event, a simple phone call could have sufficed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Yeah but he still lied about it and fucked us around meaning there wasn't any time to sign someone else . Now our premiership window is opening he can **** off , I don't want him being a part of our success .
Yeah if we win, the media will be raving about him being the biggest signing in history and our reason for winning a premiership. We don't need him, he'll be old by then, he's fucked us over before. So yeah, Inglis can get fucked. I'd sooner be barracking for Hoffman to come back.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Broncos have signed Junior Kiwi Jamayne Isaako from the Cronulla Sharks.

The signing of Adam Tuimavave-Gerrard has also been confirmed.

Source: Broncos Annual 2015

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
The Broncos have signed Junior Kiwi Jamayne Isaako from the Cronulla Sharks.

The signing of Adam Tuimavave-Gerrard has also been confirmed.

Source: Broncos Annual 2015

Is the kid from the Sharks signed to the top squad and he any good?

Btw thanks for keeping us informed.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Rumours doing the rounds Elijah Alick is heading to souths.

[h=1][/h]

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Not that I'm aware, maybe 1910 etc might know.

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Apparently Adam Reynolds has requested a release from South to join the Titans but Souths rejected it lol...What's going on...

Source...Pete Badel

Last edited:
L

Locky24

QCup Player
May 17, 2009
This is going around on twitter atm.. And Mole has just said Lafai to Drags just about done.

Roberts & Alick to Souths, Inglis to the Broncs, McQueen Tyrell Copley Maranta to the Titans, Lafai to the Dragons.

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
This is going around on twitter atm.. And Mole has just said Lafai to Drags just about done.

Roberts & Alick to Souths, Inglis to the Broncs, McQueen Tyrell Copley Maranta to the Titans, Lafai to the Dragons.

Certainly looks how things are panning out. Roberts meeting with Souths today says Moley.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Apparently Adam Reynolds has requested a release from South to join the Titans but Souths rejected it lol...What's going on...

Source...Pete Badel

Roberts to Souths, Reynolds to Broncos. Hunt to Titans.

Maybe that's the backlash Gould was talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncs1459
  • mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.