Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I don't know about that. I think it bothers some of them.

From what I've heard, Maranta was genuinely pissed off during the filming of mean tweets and he didn't really want to do it anymore.

Haha [MENTION=8833]Tom[/MENTION] was quoting The Simpsons!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Oh...

Well, never mind then.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Just to further fuel the fire, when asked about in Twitter today Moley more or less confirmed it's Inglis that's being linked to us.

"Starts with a vowel"

All I hope is that it's not for the 2017 season onward, I feel like if we don't get him for 2016, it doesn't really help us nearly as much, GI may only have 1-3 peak seasons left in him.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Just to further fuel the fire, when asked about in Twitter today Moley more or less confirmed it's Inglis that's being linked to us.

"Starts with a vowel"

All I hope is that it's not for the 2017 season onward, I feel like if we don't get him for 2016, it doesn't really help us nearly as much, GI may only have 1-3 peak seasons left in him.

Greg doesn't start with a vowel. Israel does though ;)

Someone on Twitter (A Titans fan) said his source said the Broncos are signing Idris. I don't believe it, nor do I want it to happen. But I'm guessing the rumour will kick off soon because this is exactly how Moley and the Lurker get their stories.

Last edited:
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
If it's Izzy, I will be over the fucking moon.

I know I wanted Te'o at the club.. But if the other option is Izzy, we should go for it. He is the kind of player you just don't pass on.

Last edited:
Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Greg doesn't start with a vowel. Israel doesn't though ;)

Someone on Twitter (A Titans fan) said his source said the Broncos are signing Idris. I don't believe it, nor do I want it to happen. But I'm guessing the rumour will kick off soon because this is exactly how Moley and the Lurker get their stories.

Wasn't Folau touted as the biggest signing in our history last time? It makes sense that they'd use that clue if it was him. Also, "Israel" starts with a vowel.

Idris won't come here. He left the Titans because he simply couldn't handle being away from his mum. Unless she comes up from Forster too.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I'd be happy about Folau. Not Inglis, though.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
**** I would lose it if we sign Folau. Would be incredible.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Would be awesome .But I can't see how we have the cap space . He's on a fair bit in Union .

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
Inglis can git farked. He had his chance and burnt us, and we don't need him enough to justify the enormous price tag. Plus it just sends the wrong signals, Hunt stays here off the bench for years and stays for unders, then we go and reward Inglis' underhandedness by signing him on massive coin?
We need a forward far more than another back anyway.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
It's not Folau guys, don't even bother getting your hopes up, he's staying at Union for life after getting dicked by the NRL when he tried to come back last time.

The Lurker: Lure of home may be too strong for Greg Inglis to ignore | Sporting News - NFL | NCAA | NBA | MLB | NASCAR | UFC | WWE | Sporting News

This is where Dobbo got the rumour from btw.

Inglis set for Brisbane move

The Rabbitohs have lured Sam Burgess back to the fold, but may lose their other superstar Greg Inglis in 2017.

The drums are beating louder and louder that Inglis will leave Sydney and join the Brisbane Broncos in 18 months.

After the dizzy heights of 2014, Inglis had a frustrating year at the Bunnies this season.

He is also believed to be tiring of the ‘tough love’ approach of highly regarded Bunnies coach Michael Maguire.

And he is telling those close to him he may move to Queensland to be closer to support for his young family.

Remember Inglis actually agreed to join the Broncos in 2011 before a contract dispute ended up in the deal falling through at the last minute, resulting in his move to the Rabbitohs from Melbourne.

Inglis is great mates with several Broncos stars through their Queensland State of Origin connection.

Souths are working hard to retain him but will find it tough to do so as he appears to have his heart set on a move north for the sake of his family.

Expect an official announcement around State of Origin time.

Daniel Dowell

Daniel Dowell

Banned User
Dec 6, 2013
Hello all. Id love someone to open my G.I thread..but just to clarify its not a rugby union player. Check my the mole he says it starts with a vowell then some says israel but he then says not a union player

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Hello all. Id love someone to open my G.I thread..but just to clarify its not a rugby union player. Check my the mole he says it starts with a vowell then some says israel but he then says not a union player

Inglis confirmed.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I will be furious. This sends a statement saying that it's ok to disrespect the Broncos.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
I will be furious. This sends a statement saying that it's ok to disrespect the Broncos.

Not to mention getting a player that's arguably past his prime for what would be massive overs I'd imagine

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.