Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
So apparently Hopoate to the Bulldogs is more or less confirmed, which means they'll have to lose Lafai to make cap room and positional room for him.. Would we have any internet in Lafai? He has moments where he looks amazing and others where he looks pretty average, I'd say he's similar to Copley, probably marginally better overall.

Titans are sniffing him out, but I'm not sure how they afford him if they can barely even fit McQueen in.

Edit: Apparently the Panthers & Dragons are also interested, unsurprisingly.

Last edited:
Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
He falls over the try line to score tries more than Maranta and Boyd in Origin but he has scored a few good tries. We don't need him though.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Yeah just feeling out what the sense is around a couple of these fringe rep players, I certainly wouldn't hate the signing, there's nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition between the backs.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
NBC_AH_DonaldFaisonTheExes_062113_large.jpg

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
So apparently Hopoate to the Bulldogs is more or less confirmed, which means they'll have to lose Lafai to make cap room and positional room for him.. Would we have any internet in Lafai? He has moments where he looks amazing and others where he looks pretty average, I'd say he's similar to Copley, probably marginally better overall.

Titans are sniffing him out, but I'm not sure how they afford him if they can barely even fit McQueen in.

Rumour has it he is a wi-fi producing robot, sometimes works well but like all internet in Australia, struggles when needed most. ;)

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

I've got no internet in him. Not even dial-up

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I've got no internet in him. Not even dial-up

I think he's a good centre. Has a huge frame but is still fast & mobile enough. I just don't think we need him as Copley will be that same style but hopefully better. So no, not devoting much bandwidth at all to him.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I really rated Lafai before, but this year was a huge let down for him.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I really rated Lafai before, but this year was a huge let down for him.

Yeah that's about where I'm at with him, he had moments in 2013 & 2014 where he looked like one of the best young outside backs in the game, but I didn't see much from him this season past to solidify that.

Russell Coight

Russell Coight

QCup Player
Jul 10, 2013
'Kevin Walters has come out and said that the Brisbane Broncos are set to announce the biggest signing in the clubs history.'

Posted on the nrl-everything
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Facebook, no idea if it has any merit.[/FONT]

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
If it's true and he said that (I haven't found anything yet)

Please let it be Hayne.

Hayne running off Hunt, Milford & Blair.. That's a guaranteed premiership right there.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
There would 100% be something online if it was legit.

For arguments sake, the only person it could really be is Greg Inglis for this season, which I highly doubt happens.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Only plausible scenario we get Inglis -

* Hayne decides he wants to come home and play NRL again
* Hayne decides Souths are his best shot at winning a Premiership within 5 seasons
* Souths prefer Hayne to Inglis long-term
* Souths release Inglis to make room for Hayne
* Broncos sign Inglis on an extremely back-ended deal

Odds of happening - 0.00000426%

(I'll save [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION] some trouble)

NBC_AH_DonaldFaisonTheExes_062113_large.jpg

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
If it's true and he said that (I haven't found anything yet)

Please let it be Hayne.

Hayne running off Hunt, Milford & Blair.. That's a guaranteed premiership right there.

Just imagine Cult's reaction if it happens.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Boy oh boy, GI at centre to replace Hodgo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Browny
  • Scdeac
  • Sproj
  • Alec
  • Manlyman
  • Waynesaurus
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ironbroncos
  • Ejbroncos
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • broncs30
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.