Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Te'o on the left and watch players think twice about running at Milford..

We don't have any problems scoring points, but our defence on the left has been a problem.

And Te'o brings that aggression we need.

Last time I checked, Roberts is injury prone himself.. And he has butterfingers. Makes too many silly errors for my liking.

I'll concede that. In this case, Te'o has to be a swap for Glenn, so it becomes a different scenario to the "Te'o vs Roberts" debate. If people think McGuire is a future lock, and Blair is a back-rower forced to play prop, then really, with Te'o included, we'll have 7 rep-proven back-rowers. And our best genuine prop would be Wallace. NOT THANKS.

We literally re-signed Glenn like 3 months ago or something, why are we discarding him for Te'o? I agree that he's better defensively than Glenn, but I mean in the overall scheme of things they're similar players, is it really worth the cap space? Our edge back row is solid, if we're spending money this off-season it's on depth halves (Already done, by the looks if it), better outside backs & impact props.

We should offer Roberts big money just to make the Tits pay him more. Works on storage wars lol

Don't understand why people are always so keen to give Glenn the flick when he has been the better out of Gillett and Himself for the last few years.

If anyone needs a rocket it's Gillett and not Glenn.

Don't understand why people are always so keen to give Glenn the flick when he has been the better out of Gillett and Himself for the last few years.

If anyone needs a rocket it's Gillett and not Glenn.

Because Gillett has more upside.

He has more to his game than Glenn, he just isn't being used correctly.. An issue I expect Bennett to address in the pre-season, considering we didn't really start working on our attack until the back end of the season.

Once that issue is fixed, you will see the best of Gillett.

Last edited:
I thought Glenn started 2015 well, dropped off in the second half of the season but was by no mean's terrible, still plenty of room for improvement from him in 2016. Gillett showed excellent work rate statistics from a player more regarded as a ball runner this season. We do however need to find more line break opportunities for him, It's not so much utilising him incorrectly because the line breaks pretty much equal tries scored for him, it's more finding him in those opportunities that we have failed. Something Hunt has to work on and I wonder what influence someone like Kahu could have in that regard as well, sometimes I wonder if Hodges hindered that in some respect.

Yeah decent point GC, Hodges rarely passed inside now that I think back on it, he'd invariably just take on the line and occasionally throw an offload to his winger. Maybe Copley & Kahu will be more unselfish overall and get Gillett & Glenn more involved.

can't see Copley being unselfish, as much as I love the guy.

Copley was a bit of a hog.. But I think Bennett will make him change his ways.

This has got to be his last chance. I think 2016 is a make or break year for him.

Copley was a bit of a hog.. But I think Bennett will make him change his ways.

This has got to be his last chance. I think 2016 is a make or break year for him.

We saw what Copley could do playing outside off Hoggman... This time he will be getting quality ball from the likes of Hunt and Milford.

I can't wait to see it ...

Hook was a safety-first, hold it don't pass it coach remember.

Reed is still a hog isn't he? He seems to only pass when he is 100% certain the guy can get to the line.

Copley and Reed are on about the same level. Kahu in 2015 showed he was better then either have been in the last two season's.

However try assistance wise, Reed, Hodges and Kahu have all shown to be better then Copley in the past two seasons.

I don't think Reed hogs and only passes if he's certain his winger will score . I think he holds the ball if there's even the slightest chance the winger will be taken into touch .

Reed is a solid player in defense and needs more credit alos use are all judging copley saying hes crap in 2014 he was in the mix for origin and was our best player if it wasnt for our loyalty to Hodges he would have been this years centre he is a qwweapon

Reed is a solid player in defense and needs more credit alos use are all judging copley saying hes crap in 2014 he was in the mix for origin and was our best player if it wasnt for our loyalty to Hodges he would have been this years centre he is a qwweapon

No one is saying Copley is crap.

And I don't think he was our best player. Hunt was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky24
  • Xzei
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Shane Tronc
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  • leon.bott
  • Alec
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.