Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Meh probably, it's 3am in the morning, I've got no idea what I'm saying.

Sirlee oldman

Sirlee oldman

NRL Player
Dec 6, 2015
Maybe it's Jessie 'Tha monster' Williams from the Seahawks. Qlder who has always said if he wasn't in the nfl he would want to play for us. Injury prone and has had cancer this year but last I heard was back training but still listed as inactive and a free agent. At 147 kgs he would be the biggest signing ever and would only need a couple of 10 min stints off the bench to do a lot of damage.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
With the interchanges dropping, I can't see a place for him.

Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2013
Hayne can't sign with anyone but Parramatta from memory.Honestly if it's true I have no idea who it could plausibly be unless Kevvie is being a smart arse and it's just the most lucrative sponsorship deal in our history or something like that.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Hayne can't sign with anyone but Parramatta from memory.Honestly if it's true I have no idea who it could plausibly be unless Kevvie is being a smart arse and it's just the most lucrative sponsorship deal in our history or something like that.

He can still sign with another club.

Same reason why Marshall could play for the Dragons despite promising Tigers he wouldn't play for another NRL club until his deal with Union was over.

Broncos will just probably have to pay compensation. Which we can afford easily, since I don't think it's counted towards the cap.

But the chances of it happening are extremely slim.. About .1% chance of it happening.

Last edited:
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
It will be a sponsorship or something similar.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
"The Brisbane Broncos are proud to announce their new sponsor, BHQ. We look forward to working with them to take this club forward"

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
"The Brisbane Broncos are proud to announce their new sponsor, BHQ. We look forward to working with them to take this club forward"

And part of that sponsorship deal is full access to replays of every single game in the Broncos history. And access to the players for interviews..

One can dream..

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012

They love to catfish us like that when they're being ambiguous about a rumoured 'signing'

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Just imagine Cult's reaction if it happens.

I'd be happy with signing Hayne if he decided to show up for more than 9 games a season. The biggest signing in our clubs history is going to be George Rose and everyone here knows it.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I'd be happy with signing Hayne if he decided to show up for more than 9 games a season. The biggest signing in our clubs history is going to be George Rose and everyone here knows it.

It could work.

We'll take a bucket of chicken to the game and tell him he gets some every time he scores a try or makes a great barnstorming run.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
And part of that sponsorship deal is full access to replays of every single game in the Broncos history. And access to the players for interviews..

One can dream..

This is what Macca and Reed would be like if a few of the posters here got access to them:
w26hCpDgjjdWPM7HR1RaNK4z4y4gnf_wfcu0zMvj6gAvPQg11HrZb5CzEwVxoNvxy-LdoX8neFH9_S3cIzGrsbX-pjjjJVhPet-KluJpoTGb1OAjvP492hfOmNfF=w300-h225-nc

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
They're professional athletes . They're used to this thing . It rolls right off their back

I don't know about that. I think it bothers some of them.

From what I've heard, Maranta was genuinely pissed off during the filming of mean tweets and he didn't really want to do it anymore.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I don't know about that. I think it bothers some of them.

From what I've heard, Maranta was genuinely pissed off during the filming of mean tweets and he didn't really want to do it anymore.

Yeah that wouldn't surprise me in the least . I was actually quoting the episode that it came from :takdir:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Midean
  • jd87
  • Wolfie
  • Lostboy
  • The Strapper
  • ezpz
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.