Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tunza's Chin

Tunza's Chin

QCup Player
Apr 17, 2016
CtpzNYRUIAEE0L6.jpg:large

Seems like a g up.... Like he is making fun of the rumours that he is signing with us

Last edited:
Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Or using it to drive up the $$ offers by the others.

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Seems like a g up.... Like he is making fun of the rumours that he is signing with us

I agree something's fishy, but it's a long way out of his way to go and get a photo at the Broncos leagues club just for a g up.
Unless we all believe that he really is holidaying in beautiful Brizvegas.
And the stronger rumours indicate a move to the Dragons...

Tunza's Chin

Tunza's Chin

QCup Player
Apr 17, 2016
I agree something's fishy, but it's a long way out of his way to go and get a photo at the Broncos leagues club just for a g up.
Unless we all believe that he really is holidaying in beautiful Brizvegas.
And the stronger rumours indicate a move to the Dragons...

Could he be seeing Kearney? Or would he be done and dusted at broncosHQ now?

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Could he be seeing Kearney? Or would he be done and dusted at broncosHQ now?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
You think Wayne would mind Kearny doing Warriors business at the Broncos Leagues...Probably
And you would think that if Kearny was trying to hang on to Tui he would make the effort and fly over the ditch to do business.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
I would trade Kahu for Lolohea in an instant if that's the rumour. I like Kahu, but he's injury prone, and doesn't possess the same raw talent (athletically and football wise) that Lolo does.

Tunza's Chin

Tunza's Chin

QCup Player
Apr 17, 2016
I would trade Kahu for Lolohea in an instant if that's the rumour. I like Kahu, but he's injury prone, and doesn't possess the same raw talent (athletically and football wise) that Lolo does.

I don't know if I agree with this. Very different players. LoLo more a runner whereas Kanu has great hands playing in centres and can put his winger in space better than most. I'd have Kahu and Roberts in the centres mead and LoLo on the wing if we were to get him. Oates to 2rf bench. Much rather trade Glenn (as I've mentioned in a few posts).

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
I don't know if I agree with this. Very different players. LoLo more a runner whereas Kanu has great hands playing in centres and can put his winger in space better than most. I'd have Kahu and Roberts in the centres mead and LoLo on the wing if we were to get him. Oates to 2rf bench. Much rather trade Glenn (as I've mentioned in a few posts).
Agreed. Can't argue about Kahu's injury history, but people severely underestimate his talent!

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Agreed. Can't argue about Kahu's injury history, but people severely underestimate his talent!
That's because not everyone got to watch his under 18s games where he was the most dominant half to ever live.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013

Lolo can play literally any position from 1-6 and look quality in the process, plus he's only 21. I'd love to keep Kahu, but I get the sense that there has to be some incentive for the Warriors if they were to release him for 2017. Glenn's been absolutely massive for us of late, I'm not sure I rate Kahu - in terms of what he brings to the side - over him to be honest.

Last edited:
Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
If we were to lose Kahu or Glenn there is absolutely no chance they're going to the Warriors. As if they could fit another NZ rep player under their cap.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
That's because not everyone got to watch his under 18s games where he was the most dominant half to ever live.
70fd64184c527bd3ba3954dbd1f05250.gif

Are you ok mate? You seem a bit agitated...

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I'm wondering if it may be worth making a play at Elijah Taylor for a season or 2. As much as i rate our young back rowers, I don't think any of them are ready to fill Parker role full time, IMO they need a bit more time on the bench (and in ISC) to develop.

apparently Taylor will be leaving the Tigers, and i don't think he would break the bank, still leaving us money in the kitty for a top level prop.

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • sooticus
  • RolledOates
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • Manlyman
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.