Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
James Roberts is in Thailand in rehab. Just saw it on the news. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Interesting quote from his manager in there..

"He had an option, but ultimately it was his choice"

In other words that sounds like we told him to get his shit together or find a new club, glad he chose the former.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
James Roberts is in Thailand in rehab. Just saw it on the news. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Just watched it, I'm happy for him he can clear his mind and get the help he needs and come back refreshed and ready for pre season and have a no troubled 2017 season.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Looks like Boyd has been there as well as Mitchell Pearce and both them players have come back better so lets hope jimmy does that even though he has had a good 2016 season wasn't as good as his performance at the titans.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
There might be something to this, I had heard a couple of weeks back that we were chasing Lolo pretty hard...

Where will we put him?

I know he can play (Five-eighth, Fullback, Centre, Wing) but we have our Fullback, Centre, Wing and five eight all filled

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Would like to get Lolohea, but I can't see it happening.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Seriously, if we get Lolohea, where on earth does he go? Sounds like Hunt or Roberts is gone to me if this comes true and I wouldn't want to lose either for Lillehammer.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Seriously, if we get Lolohea, where on earth does he go? Sounds like Hunt or Roberts is gone to me if this comes true and I wouldn't want to lose either for Lillehammer.

I would personally put him at left centre.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Can we just sign someone already...

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Roberts' manager seems a decent bloke - but then again, of course he does. I really hope James can sort himself out, with the club's help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • Kev_Guz
  • LittleDavey
  • winslow_wong
  • Mister Wright
  • Manofoneway
  • Justwin
  • Rambstien
  • Jedhead
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.