Next year's backline:

1. Boyd
2. Radradra
3. Inglis
4. Folau
5. Oates
6. Kahu
7. Milford

Not had and no salary cap questions asked at all.

Forwards:
8. James
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Gillett
12. Thaiday
13. McGuire

Basically reserve grade

and bench:

14. TPJ
15. Blair
16. Vaughan
17. Glenn

Nice!!

Next year's backline:

1. Boyd
2. Radradra
3. Inglis
4. Folau
5. Oates
6. Kahu
7. Milford

Not had and no salary cap questions asked at all.

Forwards:
8. James
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Gillett
12. Thaiday
13. McGuire

Basically reserve grade

and bench:

14. TPJ
15. Blair
16. Vaughan
17. Glenn

Nice!!

We would still lose because our halves wouldn't do shit..

the rumours are getting pretty thick on twitter re napa being released from roosters for 2017. its roosters fans with "reliable sources" who are posting their disappointment.

obviously no sources. but we will see how this pans out.

Last edited:
the rumours are getting pretty thick on twitter re napa being released from roosters for 2017. its roosters fans with "reliable sources" who are posting their disappointment.

obviously no sources. but we will see how this pans out.

Him and Ryan James - good looking pack then....

Napa
McCullough
James
Gillett
Thaiday
McGuire

Bench

Blair
Glenn
TPJ
Nikorima

I dont see us signing two big name props. and tbh i don't see us signing James. I'd be very surprised if that happens. Disclaimer I have nothing to base it on, but it just doesn't feel like it would fit for both clubs.

Last edited:
If I was a betting man I would say that there is a fair bit to those Napa rumors, Wayne tried to grab him when he came back to the club and Napa certainly didn't play his best this year, so he could be unhappy at the Roosters. I actually think this is a big chance and makes a lot of sense.

I would be very surprised if we picked up James tho, you would think the Titans would have and be prepared to spend decent money to keep him.

How is this for a clean out though

Eden
Maranta
Nichols
Wallace
Parker
Reed
Greinke Left Midseason

Havent heard if they have re signed Carlin Anderon , Francis Molo or Joe Boyce either

Few people are saying that the Napa deal Will be announce in the next few days

Wayne Will have something up his sleeve :takdir:

Heard somewhere that Carlin Anderson was heading south ??

Heard somewhere that Carlin Anderson was heading south ??

Wouldn't surprise me, I can't see him getting much of a look in next season unless he really makes an impression in the pre season.

Wouldn't surprise me, I can't see him getting much of a look in next season unless he really makes an impression in the pre season.

What a crying shame. I really rated the kid!

Eden
Maranta
Nichols
Wallace
Parker
Reed
Greinke Left Midseason

Havent heard if they have re signed Carlin Anderon , Francis Molo or Joe Boyce either

Pretty sure Molo was told to piss off with his shit tackling technique too.

Eden
Maranta
Nichols
Wallace
Parker
Reed
Greinke Left Midseason

Thank god Eden has gone though caused our team more grief then good.

What is Travis Waddell doing for 2017 I had just looked at all the players and everyone is set for 2017 except the people I know who are leaving and the retired ones. Anyone know?

Last edited:
Thank god Eden has gone though caused our team more grief then good.

What is Travis Waddell doing for 2017 I had just looked at all the players and everyone is set for 2017 except the people I know who are leaving and the retired ones. Anyone know?

I actually thought that what he did for us while Macca was out would have led to him being picked up by another club. Apart from THAT first game he played he did a good job. If no one else offers him a deal I'd say WB will keep him on the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Yellowfella
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.