Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dylan Napa rumour is running super hot at the moment.

Hope it is announced soon.

still not hearing anything reliable down here about the Napa thing.. keeping it mum or fucking what???

would be so awesome though, trying not to get too excited!

the last few years the Storm often makes me think though why stack the forward pack gobbling so much of the cap? 1 or 2 insane spine reps and an outside back and just deck out the pack with hard *****. in this case you'd have to excuse WB because he's mostly inherited this crew, and of course notorious with moving forward leaders on.. plus i s'pose Napa would be looking toward the future

here's hoping.m

I thought that the rumour was so true until Napa posted on Instagram yesterday I'm sure It was or Tuesday and he said

'What a year and I'm looking forward to see all you Sydney Rooster boys next year'

I hope he changes he mind though

I thought that the rumour was so true until Napa posted on Instagram yesterday I'm sure It was or Tuesday and he said

'What a year and I'm looking forward to see all you Sydney Rooster boys next year'

He hopes to be able to catch up with them while living in Briss-bane.

Smoke and mirrors. Just a bit of good PR for the rooster fans.

"cant wait to get back and see you all next year" is very vague if you want to play along at home.

cant wait to get back... to the roosters?
cant wait to get back... to footy?
cant wait to get back... TO BRISBANE ;) ;)

Last edited:
While everyone knows the loss of corey parker nexr year will affcet us and we could do with Napa or James. i think the loss of jarrod wallace has gone very un noticed and i believe his work of the bench will be missed

I know we have all these young guns coming threw but i still feel as if one experienced bench prop could be vital

I was wondering what you BHQ members thought would be a good cheap pickup for a bench spot

I was thinking maybe someone like suaia matagi or Tim Glasby

or maybe even someone like Sam Tagataese or Albert Vete

Matagi has signed for manly.

I think storm will hold Glasby with Proctor leaving. I dont mind Vete though hes very raw, taga isnt a bad option.

We will most definitely pick up a prop on the market, and I think Napa rumours are going to come to fruitition. If they don't we will most definitely pick someone up.

Besides that, I guess its just pride in my club speaking but i think we can find the remainder in the players we have available.

If Shillington could stay fit he would be OK for a year. Would still love Chris Hill, He was excellent again for Warrington against St Helens last night.

If Shillington could stay fit he would be OK for a year. Would still love Chris Hill, He was excellent again for Warrington against St Helens last night.

I'd pass on Shillington. Doesn't run hard enough anymore.

As for Chris Hill, I think he'd be a good pickup. Probably one of the better English based props. I think he could make the transition to the NRL and be a success similar to the Burgess boys, Graham, Whitehead, Hodgson etc. Another few good English props that could be possible targets are Scott Taylor and Alex Walmsley. They're probably coming into the prime of their career, age wise and could also prove to be a good signing.

With Bennett at the helm of the English team, he's certainly in the best position to search for potential English signings as well as have the power to be able convince players of a shot in the NRL.

Please god not taga... gets about 20mins off the bench and is always good for a drop in the play the ball

James Roberts is in Thailand in rehab. Just saw it on the news. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Last edited:
Pete Badel from the Courier Mail has confirmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Yellowfella
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.