Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think James will be signing with us, sounds like he will be staying with the Titans.

What is Travis Waddell doing? He is off contract

Is he still a back up for when McCullough is injured or will Nikorima be that?

I read somewhere the other day that he has gone to a Sydney club, but I can't remember where I read it or which club. Helpful I know...

I'm seriously worried about this. I understand we should be picking up quality players like Marshall and Moga when they are available cheap but we also need to cover key positions like hooker. Kodi doesn't have the defence to cover for Macca if he gets seriously injured. It is a huge risk to take.

If the rumours are true about Hunt being off to the eels, would getting someone like Jackson Hastings be an option? I don't think he was given a fair go at the Roosters and along with Nikorima were fall guys really.

Last edited:
If the rumours are true about Hunt being off to the eels, would getting someone like Jackson Hastings be an option? I don't think he was given a fair go at the Roosters and along with Nikorima were fall guys really.

We literally just signed Marshall, if for whatever reason Hunt decided to leave, we're covered.

Jackson Hastings is a bigger ball hog then Hoffman..No thanks.

I just had a look at the players that are off contract 2017 and there is a good bunch of players Broncos should target kayln ponga would be crazy not to luke brooks, Mitchell Pearce they both have good kicking game and control even though one is a complete **** wit Kane Evans, tim grant, Felise kaufusi Jordan McLean, Dylan napa, agnastius passi, nelson asofa-solomona, Ryan James, if we could get at least 1 of those players would benefit our side

I just had a look at the players that are off contract 2017 and there is a good bunch of players Broncos should target kayln ponga would be crazy not to luke brooks, Mitchell Pearce they both have good kicking game and control even though one is a complete **** wit Kane Evans, tim grant, Felise kaufusi Jordan McLean, Dylan napa, agnastius passi, nelson asofa-solomona, Ryan James, if we could get at least 1 of those players would benefit our side
I don't think you realize how many players the Broncos have off contract at the end of 2017

Quick rumour about the jerseys. Heard it could be ISC or Puma?

Travis Waddell just signed with a qcup team we didn't resign him who is our back up hooker McGuire????

Travis Waddell just signed with a qcup team we didn't resign him who is our back up hooker McGuire????
Obviously Niko as Waddell was only the third string hooker but seen action because of Kodi's injury woes. Even if he spends most of the season in the minors (which is likely), he will probably be called upon if Macca gets hurt.

Any news on when there is going to be official confirmation that JD has signed?

Craig Hodges will be an assistant coach at the Titans next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Jedhead
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • sooticus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Skathen
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • Browny
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.