Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big news coming!!!

Broncos to announce signing of big name prop very soon.

My insider has been spot on so far... This person is very much in the know as he is very good friends with CEO.

He wasn't allowed to tell me who but I get the feeling it's nappa or ryan James.

I'm thinking more likely nappa.
lmao, the fact that you've only posted 4 times makes me so sus..

Let's hope he's not like Martin Kennedy. Big bloke, looks tough but didn't put up much of a fight when it came down to it

I feel like a lot of the criticism of him has intensified with hindsight to the point where it's no longer reflective of what he actually brought to the table. Killing Piccolo and Tien with an assist for Chiaotzu should at least be enough to avoid comparisons with Martin Kennedy.

Frank Pritchard looking to return to Australia, Eels favourites to sign him.

Should we make a bid? He'd be nice off the bench.

I don't but I thought maybe you had greater knowledge than I when it comes to availability of funds. I can't imagine that there is much cash to splash and big Frankie would come at a price.

Why would he come at a price, he's coming home looking for a retirement contract, can't imagine he'd be asking for anything more than $300k

Why would he come at a price, he's coming home looking for a retirement contract, can't imagine he'd be asking for anything more than $300k
May not be 300 in the kitty if the remote chance an offer was made to him and the even remoter chance of him wanting to live in Brisbane.

whats wrong with Brisbane
Nothing, I adore the place but Frank lived in Sydney for many years and most players aren't keen to come up here because it is very small, it's hot and pretty bloody boring compared to Sydney which is probably one of the greatest cities in the world.

Time will tell how much inside info I have. ...

Come on man Napa or James is an easy one that even the media know, if it happens it doesn't prove your inside info. Tell us something nice and juicy we haven't heard in the news already.

Come on man Napa or James is an easy one that even the media know, if it happens it doesn't prove your inside info. Tell us something nice and juicy we haven't heard in the news already.

Or something that hasn't been flogged to death and recycled again on this forum.

Or something that hasn't been flogged to death and recycled again on this forum.

There are rumours of Hunt to the Eels, Inglis to the Broncs, Napa/James to come here, Lodge may sign on, Marshall has signed and Boyd will be captain. Not sure if anyone had mentioned these?

There are rumours of Hunt to the Eels, Inglis to the Broncs, Napa/James to come here, Lodge may sign on, Marshall has signed and Boyd will be captain. Not sure if anyone had mentioned these?
First I heard of these :banghead:

Do you think JD might bring an outstanding front rower with him from his last club or do you reckon WB might be sizing up another Harvey Howard to join the Broncs next year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.