Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I think Hunt is a better player than Benji, I think for our team, benji could provide a bit more. His kicking game is definitely better, and that is definitely what we are lacking at the moment. If Hunt leaves, I wouldn't mind at all. Ideally he wouldn't be replaced with Benji, but if that happened it would probably only be for a year, and then Broncos try get another half in for 2018.

The only way is if we already had a better player signed or one coming into first grade the next year and we don't. So we shouldn't let Humt go until we are sure we have a better player signed or coming through.

QRL have approved Lodge's Redcliffe deal.
Bennett has already briefly spoken to him; I expect he will do the pre-season.

He should've copped the proper ban (2 years) without a doubt, but what I meant by my example, is that despite being a miserable grub on the field and a massive whinger off it, he isn't a criminal in the ilk of Lodge or Bird for example.

I completely agree that what lodge has done is disgraceful! But i also believe being young and stupid , he still should be given a chance to right his wrongs.

I completely agree that what lodge has done is disgraceful! But i also believe being young and stupid , he still should be given a chance to right his wrongs.

I agree. Furthermore he has served the sentence the court that convicted him deemed appropriate. I don't like what he did but he served his sentence and should be allowed to move on with his life. If that benefits the Broncos, great. If not, well so be it.

QRL have approved Lodge's Redcliffe deal.
Bennett has already briefly spoken to him; I expect he will do the pre-season.

Would you have any info on jayden Nikorima , 1910 ? Haven't heard boo , and the roosters seem to have stocked up on halves

Woah, as much as Ennis may have been a pest on the field, he's nowhere near Bird of Fifita territory outside of it.

Even Gallen (peptides aside) has a place in the game, as much as people (myself included) may hate him, because as far as I know, he hasn't committed any type of serious crime off the field...

Now that his mandatory two year suspension for performance enhancing drugs has finished I agree. Oh wait...

Big news coming!!!

Broncos to announce signing of big name prop very soon.

My insider has been spot on so far... This person is very much in the know as he is very good friends with CEO.

He wasn't allowed to tell me who but I get the feeling it's nappa or ryan James.

I'm thinking more likely nappa.
Let's hope he's not like Martin Kennedy. Big bloke, looks tough but didn't put up much of a fight when it came down to it

Dogs looking to move on Lloyd Perrett. Is he worth us having a look at?

Would you have any info on jayden Nikorima , 1910 ? Haven't heard boo , and the roosters seem to have stocked up on halves

A little while back I read on the Roosters forum alot of their fans were pretty upset he wasn't at the u20's GF. He was injured and instead of staying to watch his team mates he took off overseas on holidays or something. I don't even know how true it is it's just something I read on their forum.

Sure, there is plenty of community work he can do for that purpose. Playing NRL is not a way to right his wrongs, it's a reward and privilege... or at least, it should be!

I agree. Furthermore he has served the sentence the court that convicted him deemed appropriate. I don't like what he did but he served his sentence and should be allowed to move on with his life. If that benefits the Broncos, great. If not, well so be it.
As above.

Now that his mandatory two year suspension for performance enhancing drugs has finished I agree. Oh wait...
Oh come on, you know I have been one of the most vocal against the Sharks peptide saga ridiculous punishments, and as much as that may be meaningless in the grand scheme of things, to me their premiership is as valid as the Storm ones during their cheating years, and has ZERO value.

That doesn't put Gallen in the same ballpark as Lodge, Metcalfe, Fifita or Bird to name a few...

Oh come on, you know I have been one of the most vocal against the Sharks peptide saga ridiculous punishments, and as much as that may be meaningless in the grand scheme of things, to me their premiership is as valid as the Storm ones during their cheating years, and has ZERO value.

That doesn't put Gallen in the same ballpark as Lodge, Metcalfe, Fifita or Bird to name a few...

Just stirring mate. I do agree with you.

Dogs looking to move on Lloyd Perrett. Is he worth us having a look at?

Absolutely. He would be much more of a chance of cracking our forward pack as opposed to the Dogs as well so I would imagine he would be fairly keen to come.

A little while back I read on the Roosters forum alot of their fans were pretty upset he wasn't at the u20's GF. He was injured and instead of staying to watch his team mates he took off overseas on holidays or something. I don't even know how true it is it's just something I read on their forum.

Yeah i read the same complaint only a couple of days ago , was also mentioned he is rumored to be heading back to us

Sure, there is plenty of community work he can do for that purpose. Playing NRL is not a way to right his wrongs, it's a reward and privilege... or at least, it should be!

As above.

Yeah true , but sometimes you need destractions from your problems . And footy could be that for him.

Yeah true , but sometimes you need destractions from your problems . And footy could be that for him.
Yeah, he can play footy in the park... after he helped cleaning it up, as part of his community work engagement. :takdir:

Let's hope he's not like Martin Kennedy. Big bloke, looks tough but didn't put up much of a fight when it came down to it
Omg he was absolutely useless right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manofoneway
  • Maddy
  • jd87
  • lynx000
  • blacknwhite
  • Allo
  • The Don
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skyblues87
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Lurker
  • FACTHUNT
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.