Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Sandow at the Storm. He could be a pretty damn good player under Bellamy and partnered with Cronk and Smith.

I doubt it.

Sandow doesn't like being told how to play. He doesn't want to play structured footy. It's one of the main reasons why he had a falling out with Brad Arthur.

He wouldn't be allowed to play the way he wants to play at the Storm. And when Bellamy and co try to tell him how to play, he'll go on social media and have a whinge. And then whinge to the media and then what happened at the Eels will just happen at the Storm.

When a coach won't let Sandow play the way he wants to play, he doesn't put in the effort. He goes back to his old lazy self and just creates a toxic environment at the club.

I can see him not lasting long at the Storm.

He'll play his off the cuff style, Bellamy will tear him a new asshole and then the problems will start.

Last edited:
I have heard a rumour about a rumour from someone who likes to tell rumours and is a reliable sauce provider, Sandow to the Storm. Let's see if this rumour that I may well have made up, makes it way to rumour tellers. Call me...the rat.
Dude.. it's not hard to think, "well, who is realistically looking for a half" then choose one of three clubs you think might make a play for them. It's not a rumour. It's a deduction.

Let's not also forget how Sandow walked out on the Wolves.

He didn't turn up to training. He didn't give any notice, absolutely nothing. Just said nothing and didn't turn up.

I would rather not have someone like that at the club.

Last edited:
If Sandow's game intelligence came anywhere near his talent, he would be close to the best halfback in the game. It is a massive IF though...

If Bennett was able to cut down his brain fades, I'd have him over Hunt in a heartbeat. Splendid kicking game, great goal kicker, not a bad running game at all, and last but not least, Gillett would actually be used as an attacking weapon. An even bigger IF!

I'd have him over Marshall for sure, but it's too late for that.

P.S. Yes, I am that desperate for a proper kicking game. :rolleyes:

If Sandow's game intelligence came anywhere near his talent, he would be close to the best halfback in the game. It is a massive IF though...

If Bennett was able to cut down his brain fades, I'd have him over Hunt in a heartbeat. Splendid kicking game, great goal kicker, not a bad running game at all, and last but not least, Gillett would actually be used as an attacking weapon. An even bigger IF!

Ben Hunt will win you a hell of a lot more games and lose you a hell of a lot less games than Sandow would.

Ben Hunt will win you a hell of a lot more games and lose you a hell of a lot less games than Sandow would.
Hence the massive IFs... but honestly, talent wise? It's not even close!

Possesses that X factor as well but like many with that quality, living off the cusp can make or break games. No doubt, on his day is twice the player that Ben Hunt is.

Zero chance to storm or broncs. Both teams rely heavily on defence and structured play.

I can't really think of a team that may make a play except for drags who are hitting up anything that moves. Dogs could be a good fit as they have no legit half, no goal kicker and playing off the forwards would work into sandow's running game

Zero chance to storm or broncs. Both teams rely heavily on defence and structured play.

I can't really think of a team that may make a play except for drags who are hitting up anything that moves. Dogs could be a good fit as they have no legit half, no goal kicker and playing off the forwards would work into sandow's running game
Mbye and Reynolds are on long term contacts though

The two teams he would possibly work at are the Raiders and the Warriors and both have two far better options currently in their halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • mitch222
  • The True King
  • Swordfish
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Ondi
  • Strop
  • Hurrijo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Big Del
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.