Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
We don't need outside backs.

We need props. And not backrowers pretending to be props. I mean big, ugly, aggressive, semi literate, semi psychotic props.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
We don't need outside backs.

We need props. And not backrowers pretending to be props. I mean big, ugly, aggressive, semi literate, semi psychotic props.

That sounds like only David Klemmer.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
That sounds like only David Klemmer.

Which is where the problem is. We need big, angry props who aren't shit and who actually dominate their opposition prop, not the opposition halfback. Players like Klemmer who get away with the shit they do won't get away with it in a Broncos jersey.

K

Kaschy

U18 Player
Jul 22, 2016
I dont get it they can play hard all game for qld when they play but when it comes to playing for the club its like they are big fucking cats.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I dont get it they can play hard all game for qld when they play but when it comes to playing for the club its like they are big fucking cats.

QLD have great leaders. They are able to unite the side, to get the players to focus solely on the game, to bring them together and have them playing at their best.

Something Parker is unable to do. Parker isn't a captains asshole.

I'm not blaming the problems solely on Parker, but he is a contributing factor. He just doesn't know how to lead the players.

Not like past players like Locky and Hodgo.

Last edited:
B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Which is where the problem is. We need big, angry props who aren't shit and who actually dominate their opposition prop, not the opposition halfback. Players like Klemmer who get away with the shit they do won't get away with it in a Broncos jersey.

I don't want our new prop to "get away with" anything.

I want to see other teams forwards scared to tackle him and I want their forwards looking at our line going "I don't want to run at him".

I don't care if he gets done for a few high shots and illegal tackles if he intimidates blokes. That's a prop's job. A good prop walks that line.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
QLD have great leaders. They are able to unite the side, to get the players to focus solely on the game, to bring them together and have them playing at their best.

Something Parker is unable to do. Parker isn't a captains asshole.

I'm not blaming the problems solely on Parker, but he is a contributing factor. He just doesn't know how to lead the players.

Not like past players like Locky and Hodgo.

It's funny you use that phrase, because plenty of things I've read point to Parker being Captain Asshole.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Didn't we have a locky type player coming thru a few years ago that signed with union...The force i think.

There was Duncan Paia'aua who left for the Reds, he showed glimpses of promise and has had some nice touches in his limited time for the Reds, but being a locky type is a stretch.

K

Kaschy

U18 Player
Jul 22, 2016
I dont go much on ben hunt hey. He should be at the top of his game but over this season all he seems to do is make mistakes i really think we need to find a half to lead the guys around the park

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
There was Duncan Paia'aua who left for the Reds, he showed glimpses of promise and has had some nice touches in his limited time for the Reds, but being a locky type is a stretch.

I was thinking about Bryce Hegarty i think.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
It's funny you use that phrase, because plenty of things I've read point to Parker being Captain Asshole.

Doesn't he have the worst winning record as Broncos captain? Guys just don't want to play with him. Something stinks.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Doesn't he have the worst winning record as Broncos captain? Guys just don't want to play with him. Something stinks.

He doesn't have a good winning record as captain, but you have to remember a lot of the time he was only captain when we lost our Origin players.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Raiders keen on Francis Molo apparently.. enjoy..

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
They can have him.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Might be good for both parties if Molo leaves. He's seemingly an idiot and isn't going to get a go here, too much baggage.

Duncan Paiauawhatever had a big wrap on him I remember that.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
The Lurker saying Jordan Kahu is on thin ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behold
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • Santa
  • Ondi
  • HarryAllan7
  • broncoscope
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.