Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Newcastle....I guess??

You two are so stubborn. He would be a great replacement, scratch that, he would be the ideal replacement for Kodi Nikorima next season.

why would we want to replace Kodi Nikorima with him?

You two are so stubborn. He would be a great replacement, scratch that, he would be the ideal replacement for Kodi Nikorima next season.

Mate, your trolling is getting pretty boring.

Because (a) he can play anywhere from five-eighth to hooker to lock
(b) he has won two grand finals
(c) he's a veteran of 100 games of first grade experience
(d) he is one of the best defensive players in the game - he has Bronco written all over him
(e) he is being chased by a number of NRL and ESL teams with the Knights even pin pointing him as their number one recruitment target
(f) he is a natural leader and is brings a lot more maturity to this football side than that grub Matthew Lodge.
and (g) he outshone 90% of the Cowboys side with his performance against the Bulldogs Thursday night.

let me rephrase ... since Nikorima is likely to re-sign why on earth would we drop him for a player with half the talent

Because a guy from Townsville who pretends to be a Broncos fan thinks he is fooling us. I'm sold.

ok ... feeding this troll is getting boring now ... time for a scotch

Don't we have any young guns coming through the ranks? And I mean future Lockyer type of gun.

I heard Kodi was signing with Melbourne, also I'd say Nikorima may have a bit more talent but not half. Kostjasyn is a great player, you dont win two comps for no reason. And we all know how versatile Kodi is but Kostjasyn is even more so.

1 comp.

Don't we have any young guns coming through the ranks? And I mean future Lockyer type of gun.

Didn't we have a locky type player coming thru a few years ago that signed with union...The force i think.

we had 2 players coming through that i think have big futures ...

One is now at the Titans and the other is at the Roosters.

Let's leave Dale Copley out of this Foordy!

Actually, I was talking about Jayden Nikorima..

While I think he was 1 or 2 seasons off being ready for first grade, i think he has huge potential

Actually, I was talking about Jayden Nikorima..

tommy-lee-jones-face.jpg

Not many players left this year, unless we manage to "steal" one. Hopefully we go on the market next year though. There are heaps of good players off contract at every club.

Not many players left this year, unless we manage to "steal" one. Hopefully we go on the market next year though. There are heaps of good players off contract at every club.

Players can get out of anything these days. He's not off-contract but Fusitua would be worth looking at to put outside Roberts.

We can't sign anyone for this year, after June 30 there's no mid-season transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Muros
  • Dash
  • Nerd
  • Manofoneway
  • mystico
  • Financeguy
  • Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.