Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jai Arrow is that you?

Mate what I am trying to say is the Ese'ese is extremely underrated on here due to what he has done in first grade so far. He just needs consistent first grade games and then he will truly show his talent and more than fill the void left by Wallace.

I am unashamedly a huge Herman Ese'ese and believe that he will go on to be an extremely successful forward in the game.

I'm Herman Ese'ese and so's my wife!

:)

Gillmeister, Howard, Campion, Hannant also all imports to the club certainly had an impact during their time at the Broncos, as a club it would be a mistake to limit the makeup of the squad purely internally.

Hannant the first time or Hannant the 2nd time?

On another note, My son's name is also Herman Esseese

Hannant the first time or Hannant the 2nd time?

On another note, My son's name is also Herman Esseese

Or Darren Smith in 2004-2005?

Actually poor example I think the bloke ended up playing about 2 actual games in that period for the club lol the rest for Easts Tigers.

Last edited:
By everyone. There's a reason half our QLD and Australian side is made up of Broncos forwards. McGuire, Gillett, Parker, Thaiday not to mention Blair and Glenn represent New Zealand. For mine, McGuire and Gillett should be the only definite Broncos forwards representing either countries next year, no doubt they'll all be picked though (apart from Parker). Thaiday needs to retire from rep football and focus on club footy.

Thaiday needs to retire from club football and focus on rep footy. Fixed :takdir:

Well we should now have the cap space for him, not that I want to spend that much.

His price would be prohibitive, but I wouldn't be against it. We need a left centre and we need some experience in our backline.

However, we are probably better served spending the money on a couple of big bodies up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.