Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was one of the bigger contributers to Souffs premiership in 2014 IMO.

I agree. I also seem to recall him playing Origin when Hook mostly only played him off the bench... Not much chop usually, those Origin players, are they in some people's minds...

Not when you're spoiled for choice and have Test players to pick from.

Even so, Te'o mostly started in his last season at the club (12-9). It was Matt Gillett who predominately drew the short straw (9-14).

At least we have sorted our who is playing lock dilemma.

My rumour for the day - Benji > Broncos

and look, broncos.com.au actually just confirmed this therefor I am an insider of outsider

Just saw another FB site claiming were about to sign Teo on a 2 yr deal... FMD it's no wonder the rest of Australia thinks we're over the cap with the media linking us to every other player...I love Teo though, bang that 13 straight on his back!

Last edited:
Just saw another FB site claiming were about to sign Teo on a 2 yr deal... FMD it's no wonder the rest of Australia thinks we're over the cap with the media linking us to every other player...I love Teo though, bang that 13 straight on his back!

I think I've given myself brain cancer reading the comments under that post. The average rugby league fan is a fucking imbecile.

Petition to give Brad a 6 month ban if Napa doesn't sign with us[emoji38]
1 like = 1 signature
This so called "Brad" fellow is known as "Mr. Scoop" on Facebook. Check out some of his work.
I'm not trying to..there's only so much I can say without revealing my insider. .

All will be told shortly. ..

The only reason they can't say official is that they have to get the agreements correct.

Sign one on big money..u lose another..way salary cap works.

Petition to give Brad a 6 month ban if Napa doesn't sign with us :lol:

1 like = 1 signature

That is fair enough and if it is true you will also ban your self for 6 months. hahahahah

Just another little snippets - shhhhhh - keep it to your selves though.

Napa has already signed - what is holding it up is they want him starting next year - this was hinging on hargraves who yesterday signed for a further 3 years.

Don's tell anyone will you. lol

The Troll

So [MENTION=9108]OHBRAD[/MENTION], your meaning is he has signed for 2018 with us and since JWH has re-signed the Roosters will now release him for next year without us offering compensation?

That is fair enough and if it is true you will also ban your self for 6 months. hahahahah

Napa has already signed - what is holding it up is they want him starting next year - this was hinging on hargraves who yesterday signed for a further 3 years.

The Troll
Don't worry bro, this is top secret information. I'm sure, the members and the 100s of other people viewing won't tell anyone!

The Troll

Wait I thought there was some jigsaw with multiple pieces? Now there's no jigsaw?

The Troll
So now we know you've been reading main stream and social media for the last 3 months.

When are you going to give us the inside info. You know the stuff that we haven't seen online before you mentioned it.

Can't understand why Bennett would get rid of hunt for napa ?? The only way would be if we had another star half coming and in no way is that bunji !

db1ec4eecd7fd8b3f0ca47a2d8b1549f.jpg

How would people feel about a swap agreement between Eels and Broncos with Hunt and Radradra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Galah
  • Gaz
  • Griffo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.