Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would of preferred if we went for McLean. At the time there were constant rumours that he was looking to join the Cowboys, and if we could manage to sneak under their guard would of been perfect to get one up on them. Of course that won't be happening now that McLean has signed with them, but another option could be luring Nelson Asofa-Solomona away from the Storm. Imagine him coming off the bench with TPJ and Ese'Ese.

I would of preferred if we went for McLean. At the time there were constant rumours that he was looking to join the Cowboys, and if we could manage to sneak under their guard would of been perfect to get one up on them. Of course that won't be happening now that McLean has signed with them, but another option could be luring Nelson Asofa-Solomona away from the Storm. Imagine him coming off the bench with TPJ and Ese'Ese.
He has apparently official signed

Broncos should only get after half back ash Taylor. He got everything that broncos need.

He barely got the line in the water for that one.

Yeah, because he plays alone... the 12+4 other players wearing the same jersey are purely optical illusion.

I was having a joke you sook. We can't even joke about precious little ashy now...

I was having a joke you sook. We can't even joke about precious little ashy now...
Of course you were.

usgnAdF.gif

Channel 7 news reporting McCullough may go to the market for 2018

Channel 7 news reporting McCullough may go to the market for 2018
We really need Mccullough, I think he is the backbone of our side
Sure he lacks a bit in attack but his defence and leadership is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • The Strapper
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • Dazza 92
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • jd87
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Morepudding
  • eggstar10
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Big Del
  • lynx000
  • Allo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.