Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 7 know **** all re league news. You can trust them with a grain of salt

So many put so much faith in what Chris Garry says....

So many put so much faith in what Chris Garry says....

To be fair, whenever something he tweeted has been posted on here it has turned out to be right a lot of the time.

I don't blame people for doing so.

Besides, Macca himself said he was going to explore his options. Obviously the Broncos made an offer he was happy with.

Never hear of Macca carrying on like a two bob watch or being anything but professional. Would be disappointing from a senior player. Hope it's not true.

He was stood down and played for Norths in 2011 with Ben Hunt after being charged by police.

Sandow returns this week. He can't play NRL at all this year so the Broncos' rumours are useless.

On that topic, Greenturd also confirmed today on the radio that Lodge will not be playing in the NRL this year, but may be allowed to train with us at some point.

On that topic, Greenturd also confirmed today on the radio that Lodge will not be playing in the NRL this year, but may be allowed to train with us at some point.

Broncos have lodged a one day a week request for Lodge.

Sandow is enforced by Warrington not NRL.

He was stood down and played for Norths in 2011 with Ben Hunt after being charged by police.

I'm glad it happened. Best press photo ever.

137984-andrew-mccullough-and-ben-hunt.jpg

Scandalous ***** were asked to leave one bar and promptly TRIED TO ENTER ANOTHER.

I'm glad it happened. Best press photo ever.

137984-andrew-mccullough-and-ben-hunt.jpg

Scandalous ***** were asked to leave one bar and promptly TRIED TO ENTER ANOTHER.

Was more than that. You don't get stood down for that.

Well enlighten us then?

It's 1910, don't bother. Even when he does decide he has information worth sharing he has to drip feed it to us, I think he gets off on people asking him for info.

@1910 - Did you say 2011? As in the 2011 that was 6 years ago? 6. Years. Some players careers don't last 6 years, so I think we can dump him back in the clean skin basket.

@1910 - Did you say 2011? As in the 2011 that was 6 years ago? 6. Years. Some players careers don't last 6 years, so I think we can dump him back in the clean skin basket.

No no Nashy, it's much better to insinuate and cast doubt over players character through suggestions without proof or even information. That's what the cool kids do...

I wasn't suggesting he go sit outside the city limits and be called an unclean. I was just countering the statement he has always been professional and done the right thing.

No no Nashy, it's much better to insinuate and cast doubt over players character through suggestions without proof or even information. That's what the cool kids do...

What are you talking about? He sat out games, he played ISC. Claiming it never happened is just Trump like.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...9ec9e3286?sv=2950a4aff75a65fe1d0adda7fa5c3d6e

That took a second to find the event that didn't happen.

All I added was there was more to it that wasn't reported and it certainly isn't up to me to say it now six years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Spoon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • Redux
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • theshed
  • mitch222
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.