Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? He sat out games, he played ISC. Claiming it never happened is just Trump like.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...9ec9e3286?sv=2950a4aff75a65fe1d0adda7fa5c3d6e

That took a second to find the event that didn't happen.

All I added was there was more to it that wasn't reported and it certainly isn't up to me to say it now six years later.

He didn't claim it never happened, we're well aware of the story that he and Hunt were asked to leave a pub and tried to go to another one, he's talking about the additional claims that you keep referencing but won't share.

What are you talking about? He sat out games, he played ISC. Claiming it never happened is just Trump like.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...9ec9e3286?sv=2950a4aff75a65fe1d0adda7fa5c3d6e

That took a second to find the event that didn't happen.

All I added was there was more to it that wasn't reported and it certainly isn't up to me to say it now six years later.

Firstly you knew exactly what I meant. Secondly, if it 'isn't up to you to say it' then don't frigging say anything!

Would be better if he didn't speak in riddles though. Just give us information straight up.

All good, we've got Joe to give us the straight up important info when it's available, leave 1910 to his riddles.

Danny O'Dowd has them all beaten for credibility :)

Has anyone heard anything re the Broncos chasing Nathan Cleary?
I know we're going to be somehow linked to every halfback in the Comp for the next 10 months but the rumour is doing the rounds by the looks.

I know we're going to be somehow linked to every halfback in the Comp for the next 10 months but the rumour is doing the rounds by the looks.
Yeah, Brent Read on Triple M brought it up as a rumour going around.

Im sure we would be sounding out all the best options.

Big yes to Cleary for mine. He would compliment Milf really well

Gus would have absolute kittens.
So good on both fronts.

Would be very hard to get him, He is loved by the panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.