Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, I've been quite a bit more impressed by Cleary than Taylor so far.

Daniel O'dowell on Twitter "Jack Wighton to replace Jordan Kahu at the Broncos".

Can we pleaseeeee unban him?

Wighton is indigenous so he must be a cousin. Can't O'Dowd have one more chance? What did he do to get banned anyway?

Daniel O'dowell on Twitter "Jack Wighton to replace Jordan Kahu at the Broncos".

No prizes for guessing what heritage Wighton has.. I'm pretty sure he's from the same tribe as Daniel's mailman, so it's understandable how Daniel has acquired this information, and I completely believe him. #UnbanDaniel

This been poping up for a few weeks now. I don't understand why wighton would leave the raiders .

Not that I think there is an ounce of truth to this, but if we replaced Kahu for Jack fucking Wighton I would come close to losing my support for the Broncos.

I've heard the Wighton/Kahu rumour too but only second hand. My reaction was "hell nooooooooo".

If Wighton could cut his errors out, he'd be a gun.
And if Maranta could just fall over the try line he would have been a gun too. Unfortunately he couldn't and neither can Wighton.

I really didn't rate Jack Wighton. He's OK in the centres but as a fullback he's useless.

Looks like I'm outnumbered here but I rate him, needs to cut the errors but I was impressed with him at the backend of last season. Would be a great pickup to play in the centres, but reckon it's about a million to one of actually happening.

Looks like I'm outnumbered here but I rate him, needs to cut the errors but I was impressed with him at the backend of last season. Would be a great pickup to play in the centres, but reckon it's about a million to one of actually happening.

I rated him as one of the most promising rookies/upcoming players in the NRL. He doesn't seem to have progressed anywhere near as well as he should have, and has feet for hands now. I dunno if it could be fixed, but since Milford also has feet for hands at the moment, I hope it can.

Yeah I like Wighton as well. Bennett could really do wonders for him.

It depends what we're talking about, if we're talking about paying him Fullback money and grooming him to replace Boyd it's a flat no from me, if we're bringing him in to play left centre on a centres wage, I'd be willing to consider it.

Either way, doubt he'd leave Canberra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.