Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with losing Blair. He has been much better than I thought he would be, especially after those first few games in our colours but he is starting to get on. If he can get a pay packet at the Warriors, he should go.

We have plenty of talent waiting in the wings and another year under the belts of TPJ, Ese'ese, Arrow and Fai. We are well placed to cover his loss.

I think the highest bidder will take him. Maybe Melbourne??

I was quite surprised Melbourne didn't go harder after Widdop, perhaps they were rather confident and put all their eggs in the Milf basket.

I don't get why Melbourne seem to have been clearing the decks. Given Cronk going, why did they not try to match bids for Harris, McLean and seemingly Chambers?

Are they writing next year off and going hard at whoever is available in 2019?

I don't get why Melbourne seem to have been clearing the decks. Given Cronk going, why did they not try to match bids for Harris, McLean and seemingly Chambers?

Harris and McLean were already gone before Cronk made his decision

Maybe they are not clearing, maybe its just that nobody wants live in Melbourne.

Yeah, I'm kinda with you in that everytime Taylor speaks to the media, he seems to refer to the building of the young spine, suggesting he will stay. I've got a foot in both sides of the argument TBH, but obviously I'm gunning for him to come back.
Knowing the young bloke a little bit, he will be having a hard time saying yes/no to either side.

1- You're building something nice at the Tits, you've got the respect and future almost guaranteed, and the gratitude for the chance you got to play NRL with them.

2- You've got a highly respected bloke in your ear (whom offered you the opportunity to play NRL elsewhere when your path seemed blocked at the Broncos, even though he didn't have to), giving you the chance to come back to the club you have always wanted to play for and where you have several friends.

It won't be about the money, unless there is a massive difference.
Wayne and the Broncos made their bed, although I still hope they prevail, but I won't ever judge or hold a grudge if Ash stays at the Titans.

Wayne and the Broncos made their bed, although I still hope they prevail, but I won't ever judge or hold a grudge if Ash stays at the Titans.

Nope, I'm with you, he owes us nothing.

But...but...I live here. :(

Perfect!........just pop into to Storm central, ask to speak to Craig and see what the go is. Maybe not in Broncos gear tho.

Perfect!........just pop into to Storm central, ask to speak to Craig and see what the go is. Maybe not in Broncos gear tho.

The problem is, the Storm have far fewer redneck supporters than most other clubs, so it is really hard to try and get in a fight with one, they are usually far too objective for there to be any fun.

I often go to AAMI Park in my Broncs gear and get applauded more than jeered, even when our boys are in town.

The problem is, the Storm have far fewer redneck supporters than most other clubs, so it is really hard to try and get in a fight with one, they are usually far too objective for there to be any fun.

I often go to AAMI Park in my Broncs gear and get applauded more than jeered, even when our boys are in town.

Agreed, I can't say I have had any problem with Storm fans in general(the actual club is another story) when I have attended games involving both our sides even including the Grand Final. The other 14 teams well that is another story, most are fine with the friendly banter but then you get that portion of supporter bases that have to go out of their way to be pricks, those are the ones I like to mince words with the most.

Knowing the young bloke a little bit, he will be having a hard time saying yes/no to either side.

1- You're building something nice at the Tits, you've got the respect and future almost guaranteed, and the gratitude for the chance you got to play NRL with them.

2- You've got a highly respected bloke in your ear (whom offered you the opportunity to play NRL elsewhere when your path seemed blocked at the Broncos, even though he didn't have to), giving you the chance to come back to the club you have always wanted to play for and where you have several friends.

Agreed, realistically it was a tough position to be placed in as the Broncos looked well and truly well placed in the halves for the long term future. Ashley Taylor had to consider was it in his best interests to wait and hope something happens or take the opportunity that has come about to make a career for himself. Bennett let him decide his future and Taylor will be grateful for that even if he decides to not come back right now or ever.

I was at the Buderim Tavern last thursday. Ash Taylor and what was either family or friends. Older male and two girls. Were sitting a meter from me. Ash said the Broncos about 4 or so times. I could not hear what about but seeing the Titans had a double header coming up it could of just been about that. Wish i was a bit closer.

I was at the Buderim Tavern last thursday. Ash Taylor and what was either family or friends. Older male and two girls. Were sitting a meter from me. Ash said the Broncos about 4 or so times. I could not hear what about but seeing the Titans had a double header coming up it could of just been about that. Wish i was a bit closer.

Good enough for me, welcome home Ash.

[emoji23] this is quality.

They were sitting a metre from you but you wish you were a bit closer? How much closer could you get bud?

Lol, he's a close talker. (Seinfeld aficionados will understand).

Either that or Ash Taylor is a low-talker, heartly might rock up to the next Broncos game looking like this..

enhanced-buzz-4380-1345234000-1.jpg

You should have sent him a drink with a note:

"Come home, ****"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • bert_lifts
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Bish
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  • Old Mate
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Manofoneway
  • The True King
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.