Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the Buderim Tavern last thursday. Ash Taylor and what was either family or friends. Older male and two girls. Were sitting a meter from me. Ash said the Broncos about 4 or so times. I could not hear what about but seeing the Titans had a double header coming up it could of just been about that. Wish i was a bit closer.

He might have been saying Boo-urns

Adam Blair isn't going anywhere according to Badel, him and his wife love it in Brisbane, he'll sign an extension next year which will be the last of his career, and it'll 100% be with the Broncos.

Yeah I was curious as to why they'd leave so soon as well as her family is here.

That was a big thing in originally coming here in the first place

Yeah I was curious as to why they'd leave so soon as well as her family is here.

That was a big thing in originally coming here in the first place

They spend plenty of time over the ditch when possible.

Cody Walker is apparently pissed at Souffs and ready to leave if he gets a good offer. He is only on 200k and was promised an upgrade as a priority then they offered Gagai 600k which has caused a rethink.

He would be handy off the bench and as cover for anywhere in the backline although is probably looking for a starting spot.

Cody Walker is already 27, so you couldn't blame him for trying to get big dollars ASAP, he was a late bloomer and doesn't have that many years left.

Wb tried to get him last year. With Bird coming and Kodi doing well Bennett may have moved on but he would be a handy man in any roster.

Haha guys it was probably more like 2.5 meters and he was facing away from me. Anyway it was probably nothing. Love the sienfield references. Best show ever [emoji16]

Maybe the Mole needs to read the news a bit more ... The Broncos ruled out making a play for Walker yesterday i believe.

and i think they were only after him if they lost Niko

Cody Walker is already 27, so you couldn't blame him for trying to get big dollars ASAP, he was a late bloomer and doesn't have that many years left.

You can when he signed last year, you can't just change the conditions of what you agreed to 12 months ago. If he was out of form would he let Souths take 100k a year off him and change his contract?

He changed management since then and I'd say they've got in his ear and said you could do better.

You can when he signed last year, you can't just change the conditions of what you agreed to 12 months ago. If he was out of form would he let Souths take 100k a year off him and change his contract?
tend to agree, bennett went hard last year after him and he stayed because they gave him a chance etc - can't turn around a year later and say where's my money? should've taken the offer if you were after cash.

tend to agree, bennett went hard last year after him and he stayed because they gave him a chance etc - can't turn around a year later and say where's my money? should've taken the offer if you were after cash.

The two offers weren't dissimilar money wise, Broncos was just three years not two. He just didn't want to move his family and felt loyalty to Souths for giving him a crack.

He's had these and other problems over the course of his career- Titans, Penrith, Storm, Bears, Easts, Souths.

Same as Nona.

The two offers weren't dissimilar money wise, Broncos was just three years not two. He just didn't want to move his family and felt loyalty to Souths for giving him a crack.
That's fine - now be loyal to Souths as you originally wanted to. It's what he wanted.

I wonder if Walker and Ross have the same manager? Both have been idiots lately demanding they be upgraded in pay for next despite having a contract already for next year. Shut it, let the football do the talking then casually remind the club you want an extension on your current deal for a lot more money. Don't play it throughout the media. It makes you look bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.