Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Walker and Ross have the same manager? Both have been idiots lately demanding they be upgraded in pay for next despite having a contract already for next year. Shut it, let the football do the talking then casually remind the club you want an extension on your current deal for a lot more money. Don't play it throughout the media. It makes you look bad

Walker didn't play it through the media at first. He has asked for an upgrade for a while and he was strung along The money they then gave to Gagai has got him and his manager offside.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kodi Nikorima and 120k to South Sydney for Cody Walker early.</p>&mdash; daniel dowell (@danieldowell1) <a href="">May 21, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kodi Nikorima and 120k to South Sydney for Cody Walker early.</p>&mdash; daniel dowell (@danieldowell1) <a href="">May 21, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He has a worse strike rate than either the Mole or the Lurker... and thats saying something ...

I think his strike rate is currently 0% (and thats only because yiu can't go into negatives)

I sure hope not. Cody Walker offers nothing that we really need. Kodi potentially might.

He has a worse strike rate than either the Mole or the Lurker... and thats saying something ...

I think his strike rate is currently 0% (and thats only because yiu can't go into negatives)
That's right, it's less than zero. Still manages to string in a few though.

Are these ever a rumour he's "heard" or just whatever idea pops into his head?

I think it's like that South Park episode where they tease family guy saying they get manatees to write the jokes for them.

He makes stuff up. One day he will get lucky and nail one and we will never hear the end of it.

I sure hope not. Cody Walker offers nothing that we really need. Kodi potentially might.

Let's be real, Walker shits on Nikorima in every aspect of Rugby League, the only thing Kodi has going for him is A) He'll be cheaper and B) He's younger.

I have no doubt Wayne would much prefer Cody, but I don't see it happening for various reasons, most of which include Cody wanting to leave Souths for more money, which we can't offer him.

Let's be real, Walker shits on Nikorima in every aspect of Rugby League, the only thing Kodi has going for him is A) He'll be cheaper and B) He's younger.

I have no doubt Wayne would much prefer Cody, but I don't see it happening for various reasons, most of which include Cody wanting to leave Souths for more money, which we can't offer him.
Pffft lol. No

Even souths fans aren't happy with Cody right now. They think that while he occasionally shows some brilliance, it's really rare - he's more likely to do something stupid. Apparently super inconsistent.

Do you think we need another inconsistent performer in the halves? It's true that he may have a higher ceiling than Kodi, but we already have a brilliant running half - Milford. I'd much rather someone less brilliant but more consistent partnering with milf.

Seeing as we already have Bird, I'd rather take him in the halves than Cody. That's assuming we rule out Kodi and can't get Taylor.

Rabbitohs fans are blaming the wrong player for their attacking woes. Their predictable gameplan has made it a lot more difficult for them to put points on the board.

I think Walker has been one of their shining lights to be honest.

I feel as though he's a bit more like a less consistent milf, with a lower ceiling - a budget milf. Don't really see what he would bring to us that we need or don't already have.

He does have his flashes of brilliance, but as I said before, I'd rather someone more stable next to milf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Thelmus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.