Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a rumour of Korbin Sims close to signing with the dragons

Sezer off contract at the end of the year. I'd offer him a short term deal. He hasn't lived up to his potential, but all we need is just someone who can organise and kick fairly well, and let Milf stop trying to do all that.

The Lurker saying that Reagan Campbell-Gillard is on the outer at the Panthers.

Broncos need to make a play.

Gus will hook Hook before they lose Mansour and Gillard. They have plenty of cash.

re RCG: He's already denied it on twitter or whatever it was.

Sims need to decide what he wants to be - perform at a high standard and get the minutes and cash, or continue to plod and risk his position.

Remember when he was rated the best of the 3 brothers? Newy either did a number on him or people got it very wrong

Legitimately think Napa is only like a 10% upgrade on Sims. Would happily do a straight swap if the Roosters are down for that, I'm sure Sims wouldn't mind coming off the bench down there.

Does anyone know if we made a play for this guy a couple of months ago?
Or was it just bullshit that Broncos were interested?

Legitimately think Napa is only like a 10% upgrade on Sims. Would happily do a straight swap if the Roosters are down for that, I'm sure Sims wouldn't mind coming off the bench down there.
Another bloke with heaps of "potential"

So apparently Souths and Melbourne are having a crack at Oates for next season...
What are our chances?
Do we really need him?
Thaiday's out so that frees up some fun tickets but with Sua and Fifita lining up Glenn might be next to get the tap on the shoulder

So apparently Souths and Melbourne are having a crack at Oates for next season...
What are our chances?
Do we really need him?
Thaiday's out so that frees up some fun tickets but with Sua and Fifita lining up Glenn might be next to get the tap on the shoulder

I personally don’t think he is a big loss ,
Considering the talent we have in the back row and what we would have to pay him to stay here.
He is also doesn’t have a long time in the game due to the injuries he gets he’s one serious one from being retired

Its a no from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  • Morkel
  • Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Manofoneway
  • The True King
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MasterWright
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.