Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google can’t be serious........
E175B759 FAD5 4F8D A4B0 DCD766AEE461

He looks like a classic Fijian winger, bit rough around the edges but is genuinely potent in attack, and can finish. I'm sure he's got his deficiencies if he's only just playing his first ISC game but it's a fantastic start, especially if this year is likely his first experience with Rugby League. I'm sure we signed him for a reason.

He looks like a classic Fijian winger, bit rough around the edges but is genuinely potent in attack, and can finish. I'm sure he's got his deficiencies if he's only just playing his first ISC game but it's a fantastic start, especially if this year is likely his first experience with Rugby League. I'm sure we signed him for a reason.

Have you seen much of him mate? Must admit I haven't, but hopefully he can force his way into the side

What did you think of his performance?

Instinctive footy player like Radradra. He follows the ball and doesn’t sit back and wait for it.

It looks as though because he hasn’t been trained classically in a league environment that he is less conditioned to play boring footy.

He could be a real spark for us if we chose to play him. I’m not sure when he would get a go though, he seems far down the pecking order at this stage.

Get a good pre season into him and get him used to the structure of NRL and see what he can do.

Coates, Perese, Vudogo, Farnworth, Niu.. All exciting prospects.. But I guess anything looks exciting when you have McCullough and Boyd in your line up.

Last edited:
Instinctive footy player like Radradra. He follows the ball and doesn’t sit back and wait for it.

It looks as though because he hasn’t been trained classically in a league environment that he is less conditioned to play boring footy.

He could be a real spark for us if we chose to play him. I’m not sure when he would get a go though, he seems far down the pecking order at this stage.

Get a good pre season into him and get him used to the structure of NRL and see what he can do.

Coates, Perese, Vudogo, Farnworth, Niu.. All exciting prospects.. But I guess anything looks exciting when you have McCullough and Boyd in your line up.
After seeing Turbo kill it as sort of a second supporting fullback for NSW, I wouldnt mind trying something similar at club level. I'd encourage talented players to come infield more often, like Turbo recently, or Hodgo not long ago used to.

Last edited:
After seeing Turbo kill it as sort of a second supporting fullback for NSW, I wouldnt mind trying something similar at club level. I'd encourage talented players to come infield more often, like Turbo recently, or Hodgo not long ago used to.

You would have thought we would have tried that with Isaako by now

We don’t even have one supporting fullback at the moment.

Yep, that's why I'm even more open to having someone who can drift in from the centre or the wing and look for them.

Yep, that's why I'm even more open to having someone who can drift in from the centre or the wing and look for them.
I don't understand why they can't do this in the get out sets.... it's just forwards hitting it up followed by a kick, couldn't hurt having a back or good forbid our halves sitting close to the ruck waiting for an offload.

I don't understand why they can't do this in the get out sets.... it's just forwards hitting it up followed by a kick, couldn't hurt having a back or good forbid our halves sitting close to the ruck waiting for an offload.

We play like we have no structure or game plan.

Another thing that we can try to steal from NSW is the way they used Addo-Carr. You can't use him like Oates or Fergo, so they ended up throwing some nice passes to get him on the outside of the chasers and early defenders. You're right about the the forwards and kick at the end thing, it would be good to just have some variety in our play.

Last edited:

I didnt know you followed Souths tbh.

View attachment 5695

Worth signing? Under 500k for Rapana is pretty good.

Pass.

Rapana wouldn't bring much to the side that we don't already have. We already have great finishers in the side. Perhaps there would be a few more spectacular tries in the highlight reels but that's about it. He's not a fullback, he's not a centre, he's just a winger and he would be taking up cap space that we could use to sign a player we actually do need.

I'm not convinced Rapana would even be able to provide the same kind of performances in our side. The Raiders style is very different to ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • mitch222
  • Fitzy
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • thenry
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wild Horse
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • LittleDavey
  • Brotherdu
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Dash
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.