Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 of those metres are 4th tackle hit ups that hinder their team massively. His tackles aren't dominant, they're more Nathan Hindmarsh-like and he doesn't get them on their back. Bulldogs fans can't wait to get rid of him, if they don't want him then we shouldn't either.

If the Bulldogs think he is even in their top 10 of problems they are fucking stupid. Also Bulldogs fans a fuckheads so who cares what they think.

Him getting the ball on the 4th, if thats correct, is more on the halves steering the team around rather than the player. Still feel we need a few blokes who just do all the little things on and off the field right. He's one of those blokes.
I’ve heard rumours from blokes who have been right in the past about Jesse Bromwich and Nathan Brown. I’d much prefer them. There’s far better options available or “unavailable”

I’ve heard rumours from blokes who have been right in the past about Jesse Bromwich and Nathan Brown. I’d much prefer them. There’s far better options available or “unavailable”

Imagine getting Jesse Bromwich, Cam Smith and Cam Munster, Craig Bella!-Me, Donuty and Ponzi-Scheme from the Storm in the next two years!!!

They are better options, but they arent coming to a mess like the Broncos anytime soon. For the right kind of money he would be a decent signing for us. Thats going to be the sticking point, if he isnt willing to come here relatively cheaply, its a no go.

They are better options, but they arent coming to a mess like the Broncos anytime soon. For the right kind of money he would be a decent signing for us. Thats going to be the sticking point, if he isnt willing to come here relatively cheaply, its a no go.
200k and no guaranteed starting spot and I’d be ok with it. Otherwise I’m not interested and your mate Pat will have to fight to get those 4th tackle hit ups

**** it, let’s start the campaign for the Brizzy boys to come home:
Munster
Grant*
Sua
And even if they aren’t from here, who cares, just get them here.

Imagine getting Jesse Bromwich, Cam Smith and Cam Munster, Craig Bella!-Me, Donuty and Ponzi-Scheme from the Storm in the next two years!!!

this will be Matt Tripp

@rnabokov you'll like this one I'm sure:

1. Allan
2. Coates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Walsh/Highlights kid
6. Munster
7. Dearden
8. Bromwich
9. Grant
10. Carrigan
11. Su'A
12. Riki
13. Haas

14. Paix
15. Lodge
16. TPJ
17. Piakora

Goodness!

@rnabokov you'll like this one I'm sure:

1. Allan
2. Coates
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Walsh/Highlights kid
6. Munster
7. Dearden
8. Bromwich
9. Grant
10. Carrigan
11. Su'A
12. Riki
13. Haas

14. Paix
15. Lodge
16. TPJ
17. Piakora

Goodness!

Now for mine, that side would deliver a premiership. How about swapping Su'A and Haas? I'd really like to see Haas running at half backs. Su'A's recent form in defence would suit him at lock, although I would still like to see a ball playing lock in the side.

Now for mine, that side would deliver a premiership. How about swapping Su'A and Haas? I'd really like to see Haas running at half backs. Su'A's recent form in defence would suit him at lock, although I would still like to see a ball playing lock in the side.

I have no problem with that. But man, if our board could somehow conjure something close to this side, EVERYTHING would be forgiven.

Innefective in what way? He averages about 140 meters a game. His defence is solid and he just gets his work done without much fuss. Exactly the type of player we need right now to help out with our lack of experience and our poor defence. For the right price on a 12 month deal I cant see a downside.

Can't agree. Tolman's 32 next season, for mine, a cream puff to tackle, and that error against us which led to TPJ's try was a disgrace. He has absolutely nothing to recommend him for our roster. Waste of money. Under a good coach, I reckon our prop rotation is excellent, provided Patty plays up front.

Last edited:
The sources are waiting for our forum to tell them I imagine as @Foordy mentioned above.

I swear channel 10 just quoted someone’s post regarding Walters and Bellamy word for word.

Tolman is James Graham without the aggression. He's absolutely toast as a footy player, despite what the numbers indicate. He's one of the least impactful runners or defenders in the competition.

For comparison -

Lodge, out of shape, on half an ACL, a fractured leg and dodgy MCL: 10.8 metres per run
Tolman: 9.3 metres per run

I wouldn't be surprised if Kev had a little nibble at trying to convince James Maloney to head here for a year or 2. Kev has history at Catalans where Maloney is, and I think he and Maloney would gel well together as coach and captain. I could be completely wrong, but it is something I wouldn't mind, and could see happening completely out of the blue. James at 5/8 would be the perfect foil for Dearden while he hones his skills. The guy is also the ultimate competitor, and that is a characteristic this team is severely lacking.

Milf can de-seed the halftime oranges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • simplythebest
  • eggstar10
  • Reds2011
  • Fitzy
  • Gaz
  • ostin86
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • Nerd
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • spanky
  • mrtij
  • Dexter
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.