Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find it concerning that all the young blokes coming through at other clubs, when interviewed about their contracts always seem to say ”yeah I love the club, and I don’t really want to go anywhere else”.
Meanwhile everyone decent who comes off contract at Brisbane ”Yeah I’m
locked in for the next 12 months but after that, we will just have to see what happens“.
'Loving a club' in that sense is being happy. Something Seibold clearly lacked in promoting. If he took anything away from his failure here it should be that point. I'd spend my last betting that will be a Walters main aim and have no doubt he'll achieve
Perhaps it’s what the young blokes are waiting for - a happy team.

If he doesn’t sign by a specific date he should also sit out so he can’t earn a larger contract elsewhere. I’m with everyone else who is sick of these players holding the club hostage. These contract disputes distract the players and fans throughout the year, so if he doesn’t sign before kickoff in round 1 or whenever he’s available to play he can **** off.

I really thought we were going to get moose or Welch
Welch re-signed with Storm. Moose too distractive on and off the field. Peter Parr saying he had two years left on his contract and wasn’t aware he was going anywhere. ##Badel##

Last edited:
we still finish last, it's just confirmed earlier in the season?
Those talking up how great he was at scoring tries are quick to forget all the leaky tries he conceded as well. No point worrying about scoring points when your leaking the same or more then what your putting on the scoreboard.

Plenty of media still reporting 9 broncos on the chopping block with lodge the poster boy for the articles, most speculating the warriors want him. Haven't seen any genuine substance to support any of it yet.

I seriously doubt we let him go unless we have a quality experienced replacement to come in immediately. Without lodge in the starting pack we suddenly go back to relying on 2nd and 3rd year young forwards to play big minutes and have to stand up to the likes of JWH and Nathan brown Without any support.

I just can't see any serious forwards available or likely to be released to join us if we let lodge and offa go. Unless kevie is working some magic in the background.

Staggs was one of our very few shining lights. It would be a nightmare to lose him. Imagine our season if you remove all of the points he scored or created.

Do we get back all the tries he let in?

He has PTSD - Post Talking with Siebold Disorder.

Imagine losing Fifita, Staggs, Dearden and Flegler this season. It’s a very real Possibility.
Wouldn't say much for Walters as 3 of those guys would be on his watch

I can't see Staggs walking away somehow. His style of play would thrive under Walters style of coaching. He would be getting the ball in hand with space to move from Dearden 20 times a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Allo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • kman
  • Broncosgirl
  • sooticus
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lurker
  • Stix
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wild Horse
  • theshed
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.