Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't say much for Walters as 3 of those guys would be on his watch
Or the experiences of 2019-20 have left a sour taste in their mouths concerning the club and feel that a new start might be beneficial for them. You are already blaming Kevie for something that hasn't happened yet and may never happen.

To be fair to Staggs, he’s probably barely even had a chat with Kev yet, no idea what the new CEO will be like. I’d give him a 1 year deal on reasonable coin if he wants it. All the players unfortunately now have every right to be skeptical about the direction of the club. It’s now up to the club to win that faith back.

I’d be getting Kev to have a real good chat with Staggs about the team going forward and what his role will be as soon as possible. Let him know there’s a reasonable contract waiting for him to sign and tell him he has until the end of the month to think about it, as it won’t be there come November 1

To be fair to Staggs, he’s probably barely even had a chat with Kev yet, no idea what the new CEO will be like. I’d give him a 1 year deal on reasonable coin if he wants it. All the players unfortunately now have every right to be skeptical about the direction of the club. It’s now up to the club to win that faith back.

I’d be getting Kev to have a real good chat with Staggs about the team going forward and what his role will be as soon as possible. Let him know there’s a reasonable contract waiting for him to sign and tell him he has until the end of the month to think about it, as it won’t be there come November 1

So the club has to win back the faith of the players who played like pea hearts all season? The majority of players have to win back the faith of the club otherwise they can pack their bags!

So the club has to win back the faith of the players who played like pea hearts all season? The majority of players have to win back the faith of the club otherwise they can pack their bags!
Yet we are talking about the player that wasn't a pea heart all season , and people are acting like bitchs because he's wanting to test his worth .

Katoni put in. Easily our best player all year.

Yet we are talking about the player that wasn't a pea heart all season , and people are acting like bitchs because he's wanting to test his worth .
Katoni put in. Easily our best player all year.

I believe @theshed stated that all the players have the right to be sceptical. They have the right to pull their finger out and buy in, that's about it.

In regards to Kotoni specifically, I would agree he puts in more effort than most. Unfortunately for us his attacking prowess is somewhat nullified by his poor defensive reads.

I believe @theshed stated that all the players have the right to be sceptical. They have the right to pull their finger out and buy in, that's about it.

In regards to Kotoni specifically, I would agree he puts in more effort than most. Unfortunately for us his attacking prowess is somewhat nullified by his poor defensive reads.
Every single player was a liability in defense, at he is one of the youngest so defense should get better.

Every single player was a liability in defense, at he is one of the youngest so defense should get better.

Im not really having a go at Katoni mate. His effort is unquestioned and I agree that his defence should get better. Im really just saying that there are plenty of guys in our squad who not aiming up, and those guys in particular need to show the club why they should be kept, not the other way around.

The few games I saw Staggs in ISC his defence was even worse so i would say despite it being quite abysmal he has indeed improved. I expect defence will be a huge factor when Kevvie sits down to fill in his yearly spreadsheet.

Some of the younger players may have seen what's coming down the pipeline (Bellyache) and decided they're about to get found out in a big way and may already be planning an exit strategy.

Might be another year or two before we're fully cleared of shysters, bluffers and pea-hearts.

For the record, I do not see Lodge as being part of that list.

Plenty of media still reporting 9 broncos on the chopping block with lodge the poster boy for the articles, most speculating the warriors want him. Haven't seen any genuine substance to support any of it yet.

I seriously doubt we let him go unless we have a quality experienced replacement to come in immediately. Without lodge in the starting pack we suddenly go back to relying on 2nd and 3rd year young forwards to play big minutes and have to stand up to the likes of JWH and Nathan brown Without any support.

I just can't see any serious forwards available or likely to be released to join us if we let lodge and offa go. Unless kevie is working some magic in the background.

How do you chop 9 players and replace them?

Never heard of him

Its this magnificent specimen
200318 training  117 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Hurrijo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BruiserMk1
  • TimWhatley
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bert_lifts
  • Rookie Alan
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Alec
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behold
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.