Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
It's just normal negotiations with James Roberts. No need to panic. I am also pretty sure the Broncos are going to be able to keep both Herman Ese'ese and Joe Ofahengaue.

Isn't Herman goneskis?

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
It's just normal negotiations with James Roberts. No need to panic. I am also pretty sure the Broncos are going to be able to keep both Herman Ese'ese and Joe Ofahengaue.

That'd be fantastic. But despite all the retentions we've made recently, I'm waiting for us to **** it up

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Foxsports saying Molo has been released to the Cowboys before the June 30 deadline.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
I long for the day we only know of player movements when clubs formally announce things. Well and truly over the media speculation and rumours from 'sources'. Just get it done one way or the other ffs

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
we looking at signing anyone else outside the club ?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Well we've started as well as we could have hoped for. If we can get some points here I'll be pretty happy.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
We should be trying to re-sign Ofa now, especially since Ese'ese is gone. He's had some hiccups, but seems to be coming good again now, and he's only 21, pretty much toddler age for a prop.

Also it's definitely time to start trying to lose Thaiday. I'd love for him to remain around the club in a Yow Yeh-like capacity, he seems like a cool guy, but he's so past it now.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
im hearing molo to the cowboys effective immediately.
also a real scramble unfolding around herman and offa. potentially both may go and the club is trying to avoid a worst case scenario.
roberts is the most interesting, im hearing he wants $600k + and we simply cant get near that.

Released to Blackhawks. He'd already been told no 2018 deal.

He can play against Norths tomorrow!

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
It's a shame about Molo he had potential I would of liked to see him back.
Offa looks like he has bulked up a bit too maybe 2 or 3 kgs and that's part of the reason he is being more dominant.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
It's a shame about Molo he had potential I would of liked to see him back.
Offa looks like he has bulked up a bit too maybe 2 or 3 kgs and that's part of the reason he is being more dominant.

Molo was ordinary and was never coming back after Ackerman. Not only what actually happened but also that he never changed his tackling and kept shouldering people in the face iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Broncs1459
  • mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • teampjta
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BooKhaki
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.