Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta keep Ofa for sure. We all thought he was going to be a future gun in 2015, and he's looking like it now too.
I agree. Been really impressed with him this year. He's getting a bit of mongrel in him too. Doesn't look like he'll take a backward step from anyone.

Gotta keep Ofa for sure. We all thought he was going to be a future gun in 2015, and he's looking like it now too.
So what is his status?

Was he told he is unwanted by us, and we are now hastily trying to sign him after Hermans departure ?

Where do we stand with Joffa ??

So what is his status?

Was he told he is unwanted by us, and we are now hastily trying to sign him after Hermans departure ?

Where do we stand with Joffa ??
I have no idea but I'd say joffa would've been feeling a little unwanted by the broncs given his time in first grade and their preference to sign Ese first.

I dare say Joffa wouldn't be short of offers to move on either... how far he's explored that is anyone's guess, but I'd say broncos are behind the 8 ball at this stage

As long as tpj isn't going anywhere... jeez sounds like a forward exodus and not like we had that much depth to begin with..

Best young forward is a bit of "hogwash" as Kevvie would put it
He may not be the best young forward we have ... but he is right up there...

He will definitely be the one that got away.

We should have left McGuire at prop and used him properly this year.

What can you do? TPJ is the better prospect, surely.

As long as we keep TPJ.

Not sign Jack Bird, a guy who doesn't even seem to really want to go to the club.

I wonder if in Arrows case he is chasing a start instead of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dreaglor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.