Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
With it being Queensland cup it's hard to get stats but from what I've seen he is. Isaako has score half of their sides total points scored.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
re roberts why did we have him up against curtis scott when we played even if it meant moving him to the left

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
With it being Queensland cup it's hard to get stats but from what I've seen he is.
How many times have you seen him? What were his stats with the boot in the games that you watched?

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
The last game I got to watch was a few rounds ago he slotted 5 goals against the Bears.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Like I've said bring in Isaako for his shot at NRL, he's a bloody gun goal kicker.
You don't bring someone into the team SOLELY for his goal kicking.

There is no guarantee Isaako will even be able to handle first grade ...

But Kahu has a proven record at both NRL and international levels ...

He is a GUN winger, a GUN goal kicker, a good center (would be a gun center with some consistent time in the position) and a handy fullback.

And as a bonus he isn't asking for big money to stay with us ...

Why anyone would think it is a good idea to let him walk is beyond me ....

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
The last game I got to watch was a few rounds ago he slotted 5 goals against the Bears.
So you've seen one game and with no stats to back your claim and have come to the conclusion that he is a "gun" goal kicker.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Kahu can't leave. He's too valuable, cool under pressure, and has superb utility value. If he was asking for 700k sure, but he's likely on a modest contract, and we certainly won't find better in the price bracket he's on

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Like I said it's hard to get stats on Q cup and Kahu is a solid player no one is saying any different. But if letting Kahu go is what we need to do to keep Roberts then yes I would let him leave.
Also I am backing Isaako as a player and Kicker, that's why I would like to see him get a chance to play. How many players have we Debuted this year 1 that's all, we aren't giving any of younger guns a chance like most clubs are. Look at storm for a great example.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
re roberts why did we have him up against curtis scott when we played even if it meant moving him to the left
Because you don't make fundamental changes to your structure to compensate for a rookie centre with under a handful of games.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
With it being Queensland cup it's hard to get stats but from what I've seen he is. Isaako has score half of their sides total points scored.

134 is not half of 385.

He's scored nine tries this year so of that 134 36 points is tries.

So 98 points from kicks- 49 goals from 16 games. I don't have his attempts stat.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Sorry I thought it was 285 and I will give everyone a example. Back in the start of the year when we played Sharks in the Trial he kicked 6/6.

Fuziondroid

Fuziondroid

NYC Player
Nov 14, 2016
I must be seeing something different. . Can anyone try to make me understand why..

Ben hunt is looking likely to being in the QLD team..

Im not a cherry evans fan.. but i would have thought a more logical pick.

Lets hope he doesnt drop the ball.

Fuziondroid

Fuziondroid

NYC Player
Nov 14, 2016
Roberts playing well... but we would be able to get a replacement. . Let him leave

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I must be seeing something different. . Can anyone try to make me understand why..

Ben hunt is looking likely to being in the QLD team..

Im not a cherry evans fan.. but i would have thought a more logical pick.

Lets hope he doesnt drop the ball.
I seriously have no idea how Hunt has come into consideration as the utility.

He can only cover halves and hooker. If an outside back goes down Morgan would likely be shifted with the utility to then play in the halves... but I just don't see what role Hunt can play unless there is an injury

DCE at least has some size about him and can play a role in the middle.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
DCE at least has some size about him and can play a role in the middle.

Ben Hunt: 178cm, 88kg (Broncos web site)
Daly Cherry-Evans: 180cm, 88kg (Sea Eagles web site)

doesn't seem like any size difference to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • teampjta
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BooKhaki
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.