Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't break the bank on Roberts to keep him. Give him a payrise but don't pay him a cent over 600k. He isn't worth it with the trouble he brings to the club. And also have strict behaviour clauses in his contract. None of this drunk crap can be tolerated any more regardless of his talent.

Last edited:
Sorry I thought it was 285 and I will give everyone a example. Back in the start of the year when we played Sharks in the Trial he kicked 6/6.

Just saying 6/6 doesn't really say too much. Was it in driving rain with a water soaked ball and all from the sideline? Was it all in front and no pressure in a trial?

Souths are the tv game this week so you can watch him again.

Kicking goals in QLD cup in front of maybe 2k max as opposed to 40k at Suncorp is a little bit different. Give Kahu some credit for **** sakes. Not everybody can knock them over as well as he can in high pressure situations.

Kicking goals in QLD cup in front of maybe 2k max as opposed to 40k at Suncorp is a little bit different. Give Kahu some credit for **** sakes. Not everybody can knock them over as well as he can in high pressure situations.

what about the roosters game

what about the roosters game

What about the Raiders game, the sharks game?
You quote one game where he misses on goal from the sideline having converted in high pressure situations throughout the game to keep them alive. He kicks a lot better than Parker did in high pressure situations.

We are getting off point here Kahu is a great kicker in my opinion. I'm saying Isaako could be our kicker if he left, though I say Milford would take over.

Updates on ese , joe or roberts anybody? ............ anyone?? ..

Hodges. Origin. 100%. GOAT. Bring him back.

100% at NRL level.

Kicked it basically from the same spot against Penrith in 2006. Lockyer had come off, when Webby and Civoniceiva decided they'd put together a halves play. It worked up, nobody knew who the kicker was and to prove he could do everything, Hodgo kicked it over.

Ben Hunt: 178cm, 88kg (Broncos web site)
Daly Cherry-Evans: 180cm, 88kg (Sea Eagles web site)

doesn't seem like any size difference to me
I dunno it just seems that DCE is a bit more robust; in defence he seems to be able to wrap up ball and all, and he plays pretty direct and into the line.

My preference is for Morgan to remain utility. You'd think if an outside back goes down there would be reshuffling to put Morgan into the backs meaning a change of halves pairing mid game. Compared to him coming straight from the bench. It's not like DCE isn't in great form either

Updates on ese , joe or roberts anybody? ............ anyone?? ..

ese is a definite to the knights.
we are now trying to salvage a deal for offa to keep him.
as for roberts, no idea

ese is a definite to the knights.
we are now trying to salvage a deal for offa to keep him.
as for roberts, no idea

Thanks mate. A shame we r in this situation were we need to scramble to save face. Offa probably feels like plan B now , i hope he stays but has been really strong of late.

Why would anyone want to go to the knights....

Gotta keep Ofa for sure. We all thought he was going to be a future gun in 2015, and he's looking like it now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.