Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good he said previously that he only likes to sign 1 or 2 year deals, so him wanting to sign a 3 year deal means he could be more committed then we think.

Brent Read just said that Roberts should decide after tonight's game if he's accepting the deal. If it's not enough $$ he'll look to the market.

Brent Read just said that Roberts should decide after tonight's game if he's accepting the deal. If it's not enough $$ he'll look to the market.

Seems a bit arbitrary. Surely the outcome of the game wouldn't sway him one way or the other

Seems a bit arbitrary. Surely the outcome of the game wouldn't sway him one way or the other

They said they'd like to have it done by Wednesday (yesterday) but it was more a matter of focussing on the game, getting it out of the way, and making the decision with a clear head.

I'd be surprised if there was a club with cap space and aren't considering him. Broncos will get the nod.

He wants an upgrade on his current 300k contract. I reckon give him an extra 200k

I'd happily let the Broncos pay him $650k a year.

although i doubt we would have that available for him.

I'm sure the club are being a bit conservative until they know exactly what the cap will be next season. and also remembering that they still have Boyd (and hopefully Kahu) to re-sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.