Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got the yips. Hahaha

I mean why not say the truth, 'look guys I made stuff up and it was all basically because I read a gossip columnist masquerading as a journalist. I'm sorry but obviously, I'll keep making stuff up to seem semi-relevant.'

These pricks crying fowl over any signing. 360 tonight their on about a potential Ash signing being terriable for the game and how Roberts coming here was terriable for the game. The poor little Titans blah blah. How many broncos have played for the Tits. How about the Tigers getting raped by the Eels, Rorters and the fucking Dogs. We have every god dam right to make a play at whoever we fucking want. If its in the cap they can go **** themselves the pricks. Bird is a Bronco so fucking deal with it NSW wankers.

These pricks crying fowl over any signing. 360 tonight their on about a potential Ash signing being terriable for the game and how Roberts coming here was terriable for the game. The poor little Titans blah blah. How many broncos have played for the Tits. How about the Tigers getting raped by the Eels, Rorters and the fucking Dogs. We have every god dam right to make a play at whoever we fucking want. If its in the cap they can go **** themselves the pricks. Bird is a Bronco so fucking deal with it NSW wankers.

Terriable ? [emoji23]

haha terrible. Everyone is a fucking critic.spelling has always been a bit of an issue if i don't slow my self down. Often put letters out of order 2.

haha terrible. Everyone is a fucking critic.spelling has always been a bit of an issue if i don't slow my self down. Often put letters out of order 2.

You need 2 spaces after full stops too.

That would be Dyslexia by the sounds of it. Not much you can do about it mate, just try your best. :superhappythumbsup:

That would be Dyslexia by the sounds of it. Not much you can do about it mate, just try your best. :superhappythumbsup:
Yeah that's all I can say. If you are putting in an effort to spell properly and still have a few mistakes no one will mind. But if you just blatantly spell things wrong etc. and don't even care about it, We all will care

Cheers mate always have. I don't like labels but it is what it is. It never stopped me from getting a bachelor's. [emoji106]

Love this, well said.

Don't watch that shit in the first place, just turn 360 and walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • Lozza
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Spoon
  • Rowdy124
  • LittleDavey
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • broncs30
  • vertigo
  • The Don
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Strapper
  • Rookie Alan
  • Emanon
  • Robboi_321
  • Foordy
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.