Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get an Ashley Harrison vibe with Arrow, I hope he'll make us regret it for his sake.

I get an Ashley Harrison vibe with Arrow, I hope he'll make us regret it for his sake.
In want sense?

Attitude wise? If that's what you're suggesting then that's a massive wrap for Arrow because Ashley was (and still is) one of the most determined blokes I know. Most of his success was down to the Ross Henrick and Mick Taylor 'hard work' ethos.

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm interested in your comment.

In want sense?

Attitude wise? If that's what you're suggesting then that's a massive wrap for Arrow because Ashley was (and still is) one of the most determined blokes I know. Most of his success was down to the Ross Henrick and Mick Taylor 'hard work' ethos.

Yes, ethos and style as well, although Arrow is a bit bigger bloke with an offload which Harrison didn't really have.

Mind you, for now it's just a vibe... he's got a long way to go to get there!

Not player related, but Hooper is leaving to take up the High Performance role at Wests Tigers next year.
For those who don't know, he is our current strength and conditioner.

Not player related, but Hooper is leaving to take up the High Performance role at Wests Tigers next year.
For those who don't know, he is our current strength and conditioner.

Is he a loss joe or do we have someone better coming in ?

I'm guessing Wayne either has some sort of plan (Matt lodge signature) or we have a serious salary cup problem over the next few years for Wayne to let Blair go a year early given how much he likes Blair.
Given the loss of Herman, arrow and even the likes of Hipgrave from the 20's and what seems an impending departure of Blair does anyone have any concerns about our deapth next season? It only takes one season ending injury combined with the odd 3 week calf strain and the origin period and we could be running a seriously inexperienced pack.
If we lose Blair id definitely like to see anither front line prop sign or a little bit more deapth. Combine that with the potential loss of benji next year and our playmaking stocks are also looking very thin given an injury or two.

I Really hope they haven't allowed for a higher salary cap then what is expected when we signed bird on that big deal and that's now coming back to bite as in the ass.

I'm guessing Wayne either has some sort of plan (Matt lodge signature) or we have a serious salary cup problem over the next few years for Wayne to let Blair go a year early given how much he likes Blair.
Given the loss of Herman, arrow and even the likes of Hipgrave from the 20's and what seems an impending departure of Blair does anyone have any concerns about our deapth next season? It only takes one season ending injury combined with the odd 3 week calf strain and the origin period and we could be running a seriously inexperienced pack.
If we lose Blair id definitely like to see anither front line prop sign or a little bit more deapth. Combine that with the potential loss of benji next year and our playmaking stocks are also looking very thin given an injury or two.

I Really hope they haven't allowed for a higher salary cap then what is expected when we signed bird on that big deal and that's now coming back to bite as in the ass.

Trust in Wayne. He knows a thing or two about a football team. He has signed a lot of players in his time and whilst he is choosing not to try and match the offers coming in for Blair, I struggle to think he doesn't have a plan b beyond the 'possible' selection of Lodge as a replacement for the seemingly likely departure of two front rowers and a lock from our squad this year.

Part of this plan includes the addition of Bird and Andre Savelio and I'll be astonished if the Broncs don't announce the signing of several props leading up until the start of next season. Remember that we only obtained Blair in the first place in late November 2014.

He became available after securing a release from the West Tigers and wasn't originally on the radar and we were having similar questions about our front row back then...

Welp. Hopefully jai will have a real crack at his chance of winning a premiership this year because he ain't playing finals next year.
How do you know that though? What team can you honestly put a line through as not making the playoffs next year? I assume you have been watching the game long enough to know that making bold predictions concerning RL is pointless. The Titans have a good roster but having the worst injury toll in the comp has ruined their season.

How do you know that though? What team can you honestly put a line through as not making the playoffs next year? I assume you have been watching the game long enough to know that making bold predictions concerning RL is pointless. The Titans have a good roster but having the worst injury toll in the comp has ruined their season.

I can honestly put a line through the knights and warriors. Seriously I don't know what will happen. I just don't like the titans. Nothing wrong with throwing shade at a rival.

In want sense?

i have never been a huge arrow fan (skill wise), but one thing is for certain. the bloke's attitude towards training, preparation and game day is second to none. what he lacks in skill he makes up for in heart and commitment.

i have never been a huge arrow fan (skill wise), but one thing is for certain. the bloke's attitude towards training, preparation and game day is second to none. what he lacks in skill he makes up for in heart and commitment.

Any insight into all this movement in our forwards mate ?

Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.