Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yes on Brenko for me, if we sign him I will be even happier than with Moga.

Yea Brenko Lee is a future origin player, he would be a perfect fit for our side. Him and Roberts in the centres and Bird to lock.

He seems dumb as (a rock/a Moga). I guess it would make sense.

He seems dumb as (a rock/a Moga). I guess it would make sense.

Yeah, might be hard for him to fit it with all our MENSA candidates.

I dont see Brenko as better than anything we already have at the club. No way will he ever play origin unless there is a huge injury crisis.

I dont see Brenko as better than anything we already have at the club. No way will he ever play origin unless there is a huge injury crisis.

Not many of us saw much in Moga's signing either. We all expected Kahu to be in the centres until Opacic came good.

Brenko Lee actually has lots of attacking talent but can't defend for the life of him in the centres.

Not many of us saw much in Moga's signing either. We all expected Kahu to be in the centres until Opacic came good.

I just cant see he would be worth the money mate tbh. I just feel its time to promote some of our own talent unless its for a player who is obviously miles better than what we have.

I just cant see he would be worth the money mate tbh. I just feel its time to promote some of our own talent unless its for a player who is obviously miles better than what we have.

ABSOLUTELY (IN CAPS LOCK EVEN) AGREE!!! I am a little tired of our young backs not getting much of a shot. Opacic is still here and if fit, a better option than Moga anyway. Even so, if he or another young 'un doesn't work out, we have a pretty handy replacement available in Bird.

I really wanted Edrick when he was young and was still a prospect, so i'll take his slightly improved cousin. Defensively he's iffy but he has a lot of potential in attack.

Brenko Lee's debut was a pretty awesome debut, his attack in that game was brilliant. If we can get him producing that level of playing every week, he is worth buying.
Also saw on 5th tackle, not very reliable but we have made contact or something with Tyrone Roberts

ABSOLUTELY (IN CAPS LOCK EVEN) AGREE!!! I am a little tired of our young backs not getting much of a shot. Opacic is still here and if fit, a better option than Moga anyway. Even so, if he or another young 'un doesn't work out, we have a pretty handy replacement available in Bird.

I can't see how Opacic is a better option than Moga, at all.

Opacic is solid. Nothing more nothing less. Moga has come on in leaps and bounds to a point where he is a legitimate weapon on that edge.

We are also a genuine threat for a premiership this year. Keep the best players on the park this season, to try and win this years premiership. Next year Opacic may get a shot, but Moga is well ahead of him at the moment.

Opacic is solid. Nothing more nothing less. Moga has come on in leaps and bounds to a point where he is a legitimate weapon on that edge.

We are also a genuine threat for a premiership this year. Keep the best players on the park this season, to try and win this years premiership. Next year Opacic may get a shot, but Moga is well ahead of him at the moment.
I kinda see Opacic as a mick devere style centre. solid, rugged, good defender, reliable. we have roberts on the other side for the flashier stuff.

Though supposedly Shibasaki (sp?) is coming in leaps and bounds, what's the likelihood of him stepping up next year to create a bit of competition?

Do you think guys like Kotoni Staggs and Shibasaki might be options for left centre?

I dont think Moga is well ahead of him. Moga is in the team and deserves to be though. He got his chance because Tom had a double shoulder operation and he took that chance and he has done well enough to keep his place. If he loses that place for whatever reason, its up to our backup to do the same as he did.

Tom is a totally different player to Moga. They both offer things that the other doesnt. If Tom played at left center all season, we wouldnt have lost a great deal in the side. He is leaps and bounds a better defender than Moga, but he doesnt offer the impact in terms of gaining meters Moga does, and he doesnt have the dumb errors in him Moga does. I wouldnt say there is much between them in attack either tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • eggstar10
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.