Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't have any issues attracting third party deals... and unwanted kilos.

Ive seen that Gideon Gela-Mosby from the cowboys won't get another contract, we should sign him up asap.

Ive seen that Gideon Gela-Mosby from the cowboys won't get another contract, we should sign him up asap.

There must be something in this if he didn't get another contract at the cowboys. He was a real talent coming through their juniors and excelled in the 20s. And no one else has jumped on him yet either. I am thinking he is damaged goods or has priced himself out of the market for clubs

There must be something in this if he didn't get another contract at the cowboys. He was a real talent coming through their juniors and excelled in the 20s. And no one else has jumped on him yet either. I am thinking he is damaged goods or has priced himself out of the market for clubs

He is a sandwich short of a picnic. Loose unit!

This kid is the real deal

When he won CC player of the year last season from Souths there was plenty of talk about him and stepping up to 20's. He's handled the jump. I think he's had a pretty consistent year in a side that hasn't been at all.

Gideon Gela Mosby has re-signed now anyway

Lurkers saying Sutton is possibly going to Broncos, decent depth signing as he can play halves, FB, centre and SR.

Lurkers saying Sutton is possibly going to Broncos, decent depth signing as he can play halves, FB, centre and SR.

Sutton? John Sutton? At fullback? No way

giphy.gif

It is the Lurker so no chance of happening and nor should it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • ell.d33
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Hurrijo
  • lynx000
  • Jazza
  • Mighty Bronx
  • bb_gun
  • marw
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Manlyman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.