Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was already anchored at the Storm.

**** you Photobucket.

At the time people were saying he was too old and washed up.

The fact all these players bring it up 3 or 4 times a year shows that there has to be some level of doubt about their choice...

Sure he's had success at Melbourne, and jt success at the cowboys. But they are playing a testimonial in Brisbane and played a double header in Brisbane, their biggest game is against Brisbane, they go on about the history and honour it is to play at Lang park every year at origin, their family-themselves-their friends would have all been broncos supporters or at the very least live in Brisbane...

They could have ALL of that on a weekly basis. I know it'd sound arrogant to other clubs fans but Brisbane is the pinnacle for Queenslanders still. 30,000 plus each week, televised on free to air each week, play at the best stadium, biggest ratings, biggest membership, the original qld club with the best history. They all lift to play us, up until recently those clubs were just other nrl clubs for the broncos.

One of the cowboys, storm and titans would need 6-7 premierships while we win no more for them to ever take our mantle and even then they wouldn't have our crowds-supporter base-exposure-history-trail blazin/big brother

Smith was signed, sealed and delivered...a new boat.

Honestly I don't think either Smith or JT regret not playing for the Broncos at all.

If the reports about Moylan are true, then I'm not sure why anyone would want him at the club.

Going by the reports, he has an extremely poor attitude and doesn't like being told to pull himself in line and act like a captain. He isn't putting in the effort off the field.

Apparently it all started last year when Panthers were training Manly 24-4 and Griffin gave him a massive spray at half time.

Honestly I don't think either Smith or JT regret not playing for the Broncos at all.
Neither do I, but I think they obviously wonder "what if..."

If you grew up suppprting a club and it's your home cities club and it's the biggest club, you're telling me you wouldn't? Lol

Just saw an interview from Smith where he said coming to the Broncos was pretty much a done deal and he had told Craig Bellamy he was gone..

And we couldn't get that over the line...

Well no he didn't say that. He didn't even have an offer from Brisbane or tell them he wanted to come. He just made up his mind and Barb said no.

Panthers NSW Cup coach Garth Brennan is mounting a massive challenge for the Titans job - and has promised the club two elite players if he gets the nod.
Brennan is believed to be saying he may take disgruntled Panthers skipper Matt Moylan with him to the Gold Coast - and also ensure the club retains marquee halfback Ash Taylor.
Brennan made a secret trip to Coolangatta last week, meeting with Taylor and several other senior players.
http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F09%2F05%2F06%2F38%2FTaylor_1502_a_1000.jpg

Gold Coast coaching candidate Garth Brennan is confident of keeping Ashley Taylor at the Titans if he lands the job. (AAP)
Brennan and Taylor are close mates and the star halfback is pushing for him to get the job - and threatening to return to the Broncos if Brennan is passed over.
Despite the denials, Moylan wants out of Penrith and if Brennan get the Titans gig, he’ll be sitting next to him on the plane.
Moylan isn’t happy at the Panthers and the club is likely to grant his request for a release.
Brennan has served a long apprenticeship in the lower grades and sees this as his chance to finally break through into the NRL.

From the Mole
http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/09/05/06/26/penrith-panthers-matt-moylan-to-gold-coast-titans-the-mole

Just saw an interview from Smith where he said coming to the Broncos was pretty much a done deal and he had told Craig Bellamy he was gone..

And we couldn't get that over the line...

They probably 'talked' about the location of some sunken treasure off the coast of the Seychelles (where Smith, Cronk, and Slater were being sent for medical rehab, off the cap of course. Last year it was Morocco).

Still won't believe shit until I hear it myself. Journalists lie for a living. Ash might not have said a word about the potential new coach.

Taylor, Moylan, and Hayne basically running the joint if this bloke gets the job. What could go wrong? Taylor hasn't done anything yet, so I dno why he has such a lofty opinion of himself.

Ash Taylor has let praise go to his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Dexter
  • Manofoneway
  • simplythebest
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • Pigskin
  • BroncosAlways
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • achievedrap
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • Confidor
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bb_gun
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.