Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor hasn't been that great this year if you ask me. His kicking game is good but everything else has been terrible!!!

Ash Taylor hasn't been quoted as saying anything.
Come on mate, this is the second story along these lines (the Badel story re Henry and threat to quit).

They can't all be bullshit.

And if they are why doesn't come out and say its bullshit.

His silence is deafening.

Roll on November 1 and see what happens, I guess.

Come on mate, this is the second story along these lines (the Badel story re Henry and threat to quit).

how many stories did we see about Bird wanting to renege only for them to turn out to be BS

I am the president of the KNik fan club, so I have no vested interest in seeing Taylor come here but I also think it is ridiculous just to believe something because people say it happens, particularly when those who have said it have very little credibility.

I agree his silence is interesting but remember, he is a young guy who is still probably awestruck by the real elephant in the Titans room, a guy who has some affiliation with planes.

how many stories did we see about Bird wanting to renege only for them to turn out to be BS
No. That was one story repeated by a bloke with an axe to grind. And it was denied by Bird.

These are two different stories (with a similar flavour) and Taylor hasn't denied it.

I'm just saying people can't default to 'it's bullshit' just because they like the player.

I am the president of the KNik fan club, so I have no vested interest in seeing Taylor come here but I also think it is ridiculous just to believe something because people say it happens, particularly when those who have said it have very little credibility.

I agree his silence is interesting but remember, he is a young guy who is still probably awestruck by the real elephant in the Titans room, a guy who has some affiliation with planes.
I'm just saying people can't default to 'it's bullshit' just because they like the player.

Ps - awestuck? someone calls you a prick (threatening to leave if you don't your way) and you don't respond with 'it's bullshit' that seems odd (what seems even more odd is that no one at the Titans has denied the report).

Well, i can tell you from a mate of his that its all bullshit stories about him. Badel is full of it at the best of times. He makes up so much rubbish its not funny.

Well, i can tell you from a mate of his that its all bullshit stories about him. Badel is full of it at the best of times. He makes up so much rubbish its not funny.

Does the mate say he wants to come back to the Broncos?

Well why doesn't Taylor just come out and say 'it's all bullshit'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dexter
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Pigskin
  • winslow_wong
  • simplythebest
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jazza
  • achievedrap
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.