Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chewed

Chewed

QCup Player
Feb 1, 2017
If it's 1 MIL it won't be till 2019 that he's getting that since he's still on his current contract, which is for the 2018 season as well. Hayne is off contract after 2018, so Haynes money would just go to Taylor. They won't have a 2 MIL hole in their cap.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Market really has gone bonkers... if there is any truth to this!

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Hayne will be gone after next season so that money will go straight to Taylor it seems.

Probably hide in the toilet.

Oh. Wrong "J". Sorry.
I thought he might follow his dream to play international hide and seek.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
I thought he might follow his dream to play international hide and seek.

Bit hard to win when you hire a publicist to constantly ram down everyone's throat where you are and what you're doing.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
We cant afford to pay a mill a year for both halves. Stick with Kodi unless Taylor wants to get real with his talent. He needs to develop a little bit more than just a kicking game to command big bucks.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Carrigan's deal is for 3 seasons.

A rumour going around that Jayden Nikorima has been granted his released by the Roosters and will link up with his future club soon. Brisbane and Les Catalans are the front-runners for his signature.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
JNik is worth the risk. Remember, we don't have Macca probably for a fair part of next season and Hunt is moving on, we have a vacancy that will need to be filled there, JNIk may well just see that is enough of an opportunity to return home.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Just read that Myles Taueli a red cliff player is reportedly going to sign with us. Any information on him, can he play.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Taueli is highly rated but has been a total jerk off field, another Lodge really.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
JNik is worth the risk. Remember, we don't have Macca probably for a fair part of next season and Hunt is moving on, we have a vacancy that will need to be filled there, JNIk may well just see that is enough of an opportunity to return home.

I suppose it depends if he still feels he is worth the big money he is on at the roosters. If he is realistic about his market value after 2 years of no first grade, he might see us as a chance to rebuild his career. It he wants the money, he will end up in the uk

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Bennett could work has magic and pull their heads in and there's 2 massive props at our disposal.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Taueli is highly rated but has been a total jerk off field, another Lodge really.

I think he is quality. Runs and plays hard. Something we need. Him and lodge would be excellent pickups. If they both come on board with us, they might not be at Redcliffe though. I can see us dropping them as an affiliate tbh.

Last edited:
mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014

I thought macca was right to go for next year

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I dont think Jnik is worth more than a minimal contract tbh. The potential he had is well on the back burner, he has it all to prove again.

The Roosters want him off his books, i reckon we could get him cheap

I agree ... before he fucked his career by heading to the Rorters, I thought he had more talent than Kodi. if he gets back to his best he could put pressure on Macca and Kodi and that would only be a good thing ... big if, but he is still young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Alec
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • Broncos Maestro
  • mrslong
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • RodF
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • broncs30
  • Galah
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.