Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Broncos have there Taumalolo and his name Is Tevita Pangai jr. It took a little while for LoLo to find his feet just need to give Pangai so time too ands that's why we shouldn't be chucking big money at a rookie back rower.

David Fifita isn't a lock, he is an edge back rower.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
you do realize there is this thing in the NRL called a salary cap, don't you?

Some people don't realise this. And also, some people fail to realise our pretty decent conversion rate from Under 20s into first grade. The bulk of our squad are juniors that transitioned into first grade. Its not like we are spending money on spuds that don't ever play first grade. The majority transition into the team eventually

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Broncos have there Taumalolo and his name Is Tevita Pangai jr. It took a little while for LoLo to find his feet just need to give Pangai so time too ands that's why we shouldn't be chucking big money at a rookie back rower.
Agree with you @Kyall, on TPJ, becoming a huge fan of the fella !

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

I'm just going to clarify again, I'm not advocating throwing 'big money' at unproven players, in talking about picking your four best non-first team young 'uns and going a LITTLE further to ensure we keep them.

No I'm not saying we throw out our regulars to play these guys, I'm saying we invest in our future instead of pursuing other team's players like Taylor, Bird, etc that will cost a fortune.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
How long has Ben Hunt been in the Broncos for did he come in as a teenager or?

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
IMG 2521

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I know a lot of people have raps on this guy but I haven't seen enough from him to suggest he is worth that money per season.

Isn't Hayne on similar money per season?

Hayne will be gone after next season so that money will go straight to Taylor it seems.

Probably hide in the toilet.

Oh. Wrong "J". Sorry.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
He isnt a million dollar footballer yet. If he us offered that he should snap their hands off

Last edited:
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
How reliable is the source? Over a million for Taylor is ridiculous. Granted I think GC will have to pay overs to keep him but over a mil?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
He's shit for a million dollars but for 250k to 500k he's pretty solid.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Mil person season?

NO. Don't want.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
OTOH, if they pay Taylor $1m+ and Hayne $1m+ something will have to give and that 'something' could well by Tyrone Roberts.

Would be happy with that situation...

Last edited:
Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
How can the GC keep paying overs for blokes (Hayne, Proctor, Taylor, probably Elgey, Probably Hurrell, Wallace, Peats) and not have a cap crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • MrMoore
  • ezpz
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Richby
  • Bucking Beads
  • bert_lifts
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RodF
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.