Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it ever since he didn't sign with the Titans originally that he's a lay down misere to be in Broncs colours.

Not overly fussed though. Literally has a strong kicking game and naught else

I've said it ever since he didn't sign with the Titans originally that he's a lay down misere to be in Broncs colours.

Not overly fussed though. Literally has a strong kicking game and naught else

29 try assists on a team of duds in his second season of NRL, I think you're selling him short tbh.

29 try assists on a team of duds in his second season of NRL, I think you're selling him short tbh.

The thing i think is, we have a half who plays a bit off the cuff and is a great runner, in fact, we have two of those. We dont have one with a good kicking game. Taylor for the right price is a no brainer.

The thing i think is, we have a half who plays a bit off the cuff and is a great runner, in fact, we have two of those. We dont have one with a good kicking game. Taylor for the right price is a no brainer.

The right price is the key for me.

Me too. I think we have overpaid Milf based on potential rather than a consistent level of performance. I dont think we can afford to do the same with Ash

Yeah especially when we do have a half with a great kicking game coming through.

In your opinion, what else does Taylor have that is elite in his game?
He's a real halfback, with the brains to control a team and the talent to do it. How many of those are out there?

He is a perfect match to Milford's footy style, as he will allow Anthony to play to his strengths and vice versa.

With Taylor, expect Kahu, Roberts and Gillett to double their production, see structure in fifth sets and of course, pinpoint kicking for tries and by lack of that, either keep pressure or force the opposition to start their sets from a tough field position.

He won't show fancy footwork and fill highlights reels, but that doesn't make him less valuable for the team.

IF he was to come back, we would need to shift players on.

How is the current Milford going to combine with Taylor if he can't even combine with Marshall?

How is the current Milford going to combine with Taylor if he can't even combine with Marshall?
Because Marshall and Milford are very similar players. Remember when Marshall was asked to fill the halfback role and steer his team around at the Dragons?

Cronk has shown he can set up trie with his passing game, I haven't seen much of it with Taylor.
Then you haven't seen much of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.