Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this myself and I found it ironic given he made his fucking debut at this club and people wonder why Bennett has no time for the media. They didn't have a problem when the Roosters poached Hodges from the Broncos nor the mountain of other players that have come through our system. In fact they sunk to a new low running a story on ACA making out Hodges was a total victim and Bennett and the Broncos were out to get him because they dared to give Brent Tate a run because they needed to prepare for the future.

Dropping Hodges to Queensland Cup because he signed with the Roosters was low though. It's a bad Bennett trait.

Dropping Hodges to Queensland Cup because he signed with the Roosters was low though. It's a bad Bennett trait.
Nah, not when you invest in a junior and he signs with another club. Why put the effort in for someone else?

Besides we blooded tate as a result, good outcome.

I meant they could play next year at some stage but would be way too raw
The article I read was from June 2017 saying they were 16.

Makes them 17 sometime next year and they can't play until they are 18.

Nah, not when you invest in a junior and he signs with another club. Why put the effort in for someone else?

Besides we blooded tate as a result, good outcome.

Exactly, by all means the Roosters could sign Hodges, but the Broncos had every right to promote Tate to first grade, hardly a dog act when you have to prepare for the future and have a quality player ready for the call up and looking at a long term prospect, why should Tate have been held back in his development for the Broncos?

The media crucified Bennett and the Broncos for something every other club would do in the same circumstances, but you wouldn't have the media jumping on the bandwagon to make them out to be the devil.

The article I read was from June 2017 saying they were 16.

Makes them 17 sometime next year and they can't play until they are 18.

I think it was saying that at the time they were 16 at the time but were turning 17 this year.

I think it was saying that at the time they were 16 at the time but were turning 17 this year.

they were 16 in June this year (when the article was written) which at the very least makes them 17 in june next year ... so we may be able to use them in the finals next year.

not even close to a low act from Bennett.

Hodges was a rookie with less than a handful of games ... Bennett decided to develop Tate instead who was going to be at the Broncos the following year.

not to mention the fact that it has been done countless times before Bennett did that ... it has been done countless times since Bennett did that. But the only time the media has blown up about it s when Bennett and the Broncos did that

they were 16 in June this year (when the article was written) which at the very least makes them 17 in june next year ... so we may be able to use them in the finals next year.

Exactly that’s why I said they would be way too raw but it’s possible sometime next year.

They would need time in Qld Cup before then, can they even play at 17?

Not only his aura, Walters has lost the dressing room. How many Broncos players did you see shaking embracing him or even shaking his hand after club games this year? None!

Here, take the Tallis Dunce Cap Award, it's yours!

It’s getting louder and louder about Pearce leaving the Rooster. He would actually be a great asset to the club with his experience and skill at club level. Hopefully Bennett agrees and he has in the past done and said he will sign someone who would help our club get a premiership.

It’s getting louder and louder about Pearce leaving the Rooster. He would actually be a great asset to the club with his experience and skill at club level. Hopefully Bennett agrees and he has in the past done and said he will sign someone who would help our club get a premiership.
I fucking hate Pearce, don't rate him at all.
If he does go anywhere by the sound of things it will be Manly.

I fucking hate Pearce, don't rate him at all.
If he does go anywhere by the sound of things it will be Manly.
Yeah I just heard Pearce to sea eagle's if Cronk is signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Robboi_321
  • Cavalo
  • ostin86
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • broncoscope
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.