Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
I’ve always liked him, too. He can definitely kick and would fill that roll for us, but hasn’t he got a banged up body over the last couple of years that’s hindering him substantially? Maybe I’m thinking of someone else?
Do you think now that hunts gone Milford will try picking up his kicking game? I really hope so, I think he has huge potential and that would stop the hunt for a half based on his kicking game.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Do you think now that hunts gone Milford will try picking up his kicking game? I really hope so, I think he has huge potential and that would stop the hunt for a half based on his kicking game.

We can only hope mate

roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
I don’t know that he has it in him. His short kicking game (grubbers) is sometimes Alfie-like, so yeah, I believe he can be elite at that. The long-kicking game, I’m not so sure, but hope he proves me wrong.

Ideally, we’d take that pressure off him by signing the right bloke to partner him.
We should buy someone for 150k a year to coach souly on kicking, that would save trying to buy a new half for 1m a year

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Apparently the additional Raider who has an uncertain future is Josh Hodgson..

1. Boyd
6. Hodgson
7. Milford
9. McCullough

14. Nikorima

:idea:

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Apparently the additional Raider who has an uncertain future is Josh Hodgson..

1. Boyd
6. Hodgson
7. Milford
9. McCullough

14. Nikorima

:idea:

That's a dumb dumb if they let him go.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Raiders look to have signed Adam Clydesdale back too.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I agree for the most part, except for Sezer.

I'm not sure if I'm alone on Sezer island or not.. but I reckon he's a weapon. His try assist total and other figures from this season weren't great, but I dunno, his game just seems pleasant to watch. I think an off-season working with Milford, Bennett, Walters etc would do wonders for him, extremely clean striker of the football.

He's also a great goal kicker, was actually better than Croker prior to joining the Raiders % wise, but Croker will always be the favoured goal kicker.

Hail Sezer.....

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I would be keen as for Sezer.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Also apparently Green will be on a ‘lucrative contract’, so:

RTS, Johnson, Luke, Blair, Harris, Mannering, Green, Kata and Beale all on susbstantial contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lostboy
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.