NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
Boyd to five eighth? Please tell me this is just media having a wank

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Boyd to five eighth? Please tell me this is just media having a wank
Chris Garry is always pushing the idea. He is usually pretty clued on.. but maybe he's leading the questions often haha

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
I guess it could work but he would have to stop running side ways at some point
Let's not judge a player on recent form while they're at a shitty club. Like I said earlier, he's a sort of Bennett signing that would see him get back to form from the scrap heap.

Regardless, just an idea. Pearce would have to go to Newcastle and I do not see that happening just because he thinks he's too good for it. If he truly wanted to prove himself, that's where he'd really need to do it. DCE and Pearce are too similar to be a decent pairing. I think Pearce need to be the dominant half same with cherry. Wouldn't work

roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
Let's not judge a player on recent form while they're at a shitty club. Like I said earlier, he's a sort of Bennett signing that would see him get back to form from the scrap heap.

Regardless, just an idea. Pearce would have to go to Newcastle and I do not see that happening just because he thinks he's too good for it. If he truly wanted to prove himself, that's where he'd really need to do it. DCE and Pearce are too similar to be a decent pairing. I think Pearce need to be the dominant half same with cherry. Wouldn't work
Who are we talking about here?

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Boyd at 5/8th would be a terrible idea all round.

Why yes, let's put someone else with no kicking game and even less running game than our previous half into halves, what could go wrong?

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
The fact the Broncos aren't listed as chasing him is a concern for me. We are linked to fucking everyone, and the fact we need a HB and still aren't being talked about.... worrying.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
The fact the Broncos aren't listed as chasing him is a concern for me. We are linked to fucking everyone, and the fact we need a HB and still aren't being talked about.... worrying.
They've ruled it out mate

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
I haven't seen anything suggesting they were ever chasing him. Can't see Bennett it happening either

Triple M NRL I think had it up but it seems everyone is chasing him well was, some still are.

B

Brent81

Made Legal Threat to BHQ
Oct 31, 2012
Check out the article from Tyson Otto in news.com.au.....interesting tweet from Chris Garry too.

No definitive but interesting.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Todd Carney to the Broncos .. signs with Brisbane Feeder club. 4 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.