Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
That will well and truly **** up the good halves pairing they had going for them this season. What's wrong with Blake Green? He made DCE shine for the first time since Foran left...
Didn't Green sign with the Warriors?

roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
That will well and truly **** up the good halves pairing they had going for them this season. What's wrong with Blake Green? He made DCE shine for the first time since Foran left...
Who knows mate, only time will tell.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
Trust me I hate Pearce as much as anyone but I’m thinking in best interest of the club.

roo-ted

roo-ted

NRL Player
Oct 8, 2017
Apparently the roosters offered Pearce the number 9 but he's not keen

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Patience Pagey it's a long off season

Alright Joseph, I think I know what you're getting at, you aren't able to disclose the information you've received.. How about this.. If we're looking at signing one of the following players, a like to this post would indicate that you believe we are interested.. If you don't like this post, you don't believe any of the following players will ever wear a Broncos jersey.

Mitchell Pearce
Blake Green
Todd Carney
James Maloney
Aidan Sezer

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Give him a time limit to like it or I’ll drain my battery constantly refreshing.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
George Williams? @Smokin' Joe

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
They’re all pretty poor options for one reason or another, especially for what we’re after.

Tumbleweeds I hope.

I agree for the most part, except for Sezer.

I'm not sure if I'm alone on Sezer island or not.. but I reckon he's a weapon. His try assist total and other figures from this season weren't great, but I dunno, his game just seems pleasant to watch. I think an off-season working with Milford, Bennett, Walters etc would do wonders for him, extremely clean striker of the football.

He's also a great goal kicker, was actually better than Croker prior to joining the Raiders % wise, but Croker will always be the favoured goal kicker.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I’ve always liked him, too. He can definitely kick and would fill that roll for us, but hasn’t he got a banged up body over the last couple of years that’s hindering him substantially? Maybe I’m thinking of someone else?

Played 24 games this year & 24 games last year, you might be thinking of Austin, who is always bothered by a hammy or something.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Blake green anyone?
If Cronk signs with the roosters apparently Pearce will go to manly and green would be up for grabs. I know the warriors are keen but seriously it’s the warriors
They are a nut case in their own

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Nah, I know Austin. Was there another injury riddled half from Titans at the same time Sezer was there? His name has me beat at the moment if so.

Albert Kelly was super injury prone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncs30
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • Morkel
  • Horseheadsup
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • Scdeac
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.