Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans ! Or the gold coast broncos !
Yeah was thinking this. Dead set if anyone wants to know how our team would look with all our promising juniors just travel an hour down the road.

Dont know if Hodges is still with the Titans, but a lot of our younger blokes have a lot of respect for him. Could be a big pull for some of them.

Christian Hazard has been signed by the Knights

Yeah was thinking this. Dead set if anyone wants to know how our team would look with all our promising juniors just travel an hour down the road.
It's good that players have that option to travel 60 mins down the road for a better opportunity. Just because they are Bronco juniors, it doesn't mean they have to sit around and wait for a shot that may never come.

This is why New Zealand will not even bother Australia. Just like the warriors they always shift the blame away from Shaun Johnson, Johnson has never been benched in his whole career yet plays terrible 5 games and 1 great game.
Agreed, but Niko wasn't real flash the other day. I was watching thinking 'Shit... we need a halfback'
Could put it down to just a bad game?I've been all for Kodi getting his shot next year but he was pretty ordinary.... He didn't have much to work with but I was more concerned with his defence.

Agreed, but Niko wasn't real flash the other day. I was watching thinking 'Shit... we need a halfback'
Could put it down to just a bad game?I've been all for Kodi getting his shot next year but he was pretty ordinary.... He didn't have much to work with but I was more concerned with his defence.
He was good first half, but second half was terrible aswell as the rest of the kiwis side. Give him a pre-season with Wayne and Walters and till round 12 next year than we can make a verdict.

Wayne Bennett promised a older and smarter team next season, he must have something planned for our halves.

Ok so since November 1, what major signings have we had?

He was good first half, but second half was terrible aswell as the rest of the kiwis side. Give him a pre-season with Wayne and Walters and till round 12 next year than we can make a verdict.

Wayne Bennett promised a older and smarter team next season, he must have something planned for our halves.

Or he could have meant the players we have are 1 year older and 1 year smarter

You run and you run to catch up with the game but it's over
Racing around to start up next March again.
The team is the same in a relative way but they're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

What major signings do people expect?

Picked up some quality forwards to replace Blair, Ese and retained some gun juniors which will probably be the main focus.

Need another hooking option or two , baptise would be good .

You run and you run to catch up with the game but it's over
Racing around to start up next March again.
The team is the same in a relative way but they're older,
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
There is much awesomeness in this!

Ok so since November 1, what major signings have we had?

Matt Lodge?
Just remember though, just because we are in November doesnt mean we are racing out to sign someone immediately. We didnt sign Sims until January, Roberts in December & Blair got signed on the 18th November. I think Bennett is just waiting for the right guy to pop out that wants a release from his club and he will pounce then. Patience is the key

Will Wayne be bringing anyone from his Pommie WC side. They will be in Brisbane soon and he has the advantage, you would think, of showcasing our new training facilities.

Will Wayne be bringing anyone from his Pommie WC side. They will be in Brisbane soon and he has the advantage, you would think, of showcasing our new training facilities.
Wayne Bennett is the ultimate professional he will not be showing off the broncos facilities and trying to poach while he is coaching the England side.

Wayne Bennett is the ultimate professional he will not be showing off the broncos facilities and trying to poach while he is coaching the England side.

Well I think that greatly depends on your views on professionalism

I agree completely that WB is the ultimate professional, but by whose definition is using your position as a national coach to recruit players to your club considered unprofessional?

I don't see it as one of those things that is blatantly obviously unprofessional, and as such some people will view it as unprofessional and others not

Which WB views it only WB knows :)

Well I think that greatly depends on your views on professionalism

I agree completely that WB is the ultimate professional, but by whose definition is using your position as a national coach to recruit players to your club considered unprofessional?

I don't see it as one of those things that is blatantly obviously unprofessional, and as such some people will view it as unprofessional and others not

Which WB views it only WB knows :)
Can you imagine what the Sydney media would do to him if they found out he was taking the opportunity to try and recruit internationals to the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.